Lilith, books

Yes hold please I’ll send it

1 Like

Thanks again.

No problemo

4 Likes

let me get my book…ummm ok here we are …
loves roses
time new moon or full moon
likes velvet
candle red
enn: Renich viasa a cage lilith lirach
as for a group I’m available

3 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith definitely knows Lilith. On his advice, I evoked Lilith and let’s say it has been transformative. Tagging him/her as they may be able to provide some sources.

Fwiw, Lilith is full of love in my experience. I feel that her energy is intensely misunderstood. There is the chance that, given my strong feminine side, the fact I am a feminist, and my close association with Lucifer, that my view is biased.

That said. I don’t think she is what people think she is. Her name has been dragged through the mud for a long time when in reality she is one of those proto-religious entities/energies. She is beyond good and evil (also the title of a fantastic PlayStation game!).

11 Likes

I agree with you 10000% she is full of love, passion, and is very gentle. also I believe that lilith loves men and women equally she does not favor one or the other.

8 Likes

I thank you, is there any translation for this enn?

1 Like

I received this book a couple of days ago.
Just a quick glance into these pages.
It seems very helpful.
And Asenath is a guarantee.

4 Likes

enn don’t have translation I believe because no one knows what language they are in

1 Like

As long as you are genuine and speak from the heart you should have no problems calling upon her.

4 Likes

I would recommend a simple ritual with blood to petition Lillith. I conducted this last Halloween and have had fabulous results. As long as you are pure in your intent, she will look favourably upon you. If you are sensation-seeking - then watch out!

4 Likes

@AradiaX - Hello, if you don’t mind could you please share the list of books on Lilith?

Here a the list!

amazon.comAmazon.com: Lilith: Dark Feminine Archetype (9781979323260): Asenath Mason: Books

This anthology brings together essays, rituals, and unique artwork dedicated to the Queen of the Night and the Dark Goddess of the Qliphoth. Denied and rejected, worshipped and venerated, Lilith has b …

amazon.comAmazon.com: The Book of Lilith (9780892540143): Barbara Black Koltuv: Books

Lilith is the mythological seductress that has been repressed since Biblical times. She is the representative of the essentially motherless form of the feminine Self that arose as an embodiment of the …

amazon.comLilith: Gooddess of Sitra Ahra - Kindle edition by Daemon Barzai. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Lilith is one of the most well known Dark Goddesses. She is the Queen of Sitra Ahra and the Serpent who tempts men with knowledge, encouraging them to look for the Antinomian path of Self Deification. …

amazon.comAmazon.com: Lilith’s Cave: Jewish Tales of the Supernatural (9780195067262): Howard Schwartz: Books

Once upon a time in the city of Tunis, a flirtatious young girl was drawn into Lilith’s dangerous web by glancing repeatedly at herself in the mirror. It seems that a demon daughter of the legendary L …

amazon.comLilith - The First Eve: Historical & Psychological Aspects of the Dark Feminine by Siegmund Hurwitz (2008-01-15): Amazon.com: Books

amazon.comTree of Souls: The Mythology of Judaism: Howard Schwartz, Caren Loebel-Fried, Elliot K. Ginsburg: 9780195327137: Amazon.com: Books

The first anthology of Jewish mythology in English, Tree of Souls reveals a mythical tradition as rich and as fascinating as any in the world. Drawing from the Bible, the Pseudepigrapha, the Talmud an …

amazon.comLiving Lilith: Four Dimensions of the Cosmic Feminine: M. Kelley Hunter: 9781902405346: Amazon.com: Books

In our twenty-first century renaissance, renewed interest in the goddess has brought many faces of the divine feminine into modern awareness. Lilith is one of the most alluring - and ancient. After fi …

amazon.comAmazon.com: The Tree of the Shadows: Lilith: The Woman of the Night (Volume 1) (9781523959143): Daemon Barzai: Books

Tree of the Night is a self-initiatory guide for those interested in the darker side of the Qabalah. The first issue is dedicated to the first Qlipha: Lilith the Woman of the Night and the first Qliph …

amazon.comLilith: Queen of the Desert: Anya Kless: 9781450722360: Amazon.com: Books

Goddess? Demon? First woman? Feminist icon? Who-or what-is Lilith? For centuries, She has haunted the edges of civilization. In the 21st century, She seems to be asserting Herself more adamantly than …

amazon.comAmazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Amazon.com: Draconian Ritual Book (9781535272384): Asenath Mason: Books

“Draconian Ritual Book” will introduce you into foundations and practical methods of Draconian magic as a path of self-initiation. With this book you will learn how to start your practice on the Path …

amazon.comAmazon.com: Unholy Goddesses of the Darkside (9781534617414): Daemon Barzai, Soledad Cancinos: Books

The Goddesses are dark feminine archetypes, dark characters that live on the dark side of the moon, they are both the dreams and the nightmares of people. They free us from boundaries and limitations, …

amazon.comMysteries of the Dark Moon: The Healing Power of the Dark Goddess: Demetra George: 8601405793782: Amazon.com: Books

Exploring the mystery, wisdom, and power of the dark phase of the moon’s cycle–a lunar-based model for moving through the dark times in our lives with understanding, consciousness, and faith in renew …

amazon.comQabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic: Thomas Karlsson, Timo Ketola: 9780972182065: Amazon.com: Books

Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic is a unique practical introduction to magic. The main thread of the book is the exploration of the Qliphoth and the dark mysteries which have for so long been a repr …

amazon.comAmazon.com: The Hebrew Goddess 3rd Enlarged Edition (9780814322710): Raphael Patai, Merlin Stone, William G. Dever: Books

The Hebrew Goddess demonstrates that the Jewish religion, far from being pure monotheism, contained from earliest times strong polytheistic elements, chief of which was the cult of the mother goddess. …

amazon.comLilith Monographs Volume I: Immaculata - Kindle edition by Joshua Seraphim. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Thousands of years of legends…awakened. Lilith…A cult of devotees worships Her masks in dozens of cultures; they may or may not even know the allegiance they profess. Many who have been seduced b …

amazon.comAmazon.com: The Lilith Monographs: Volume II: Lailah (9781451529463): Joshua Seraphim, Amany Ameera Daghesty: Books

L.a.i.l.a.h. Lilith Monographs Volume II is one of the first modern tracts to explore Islamic erotology. This volume dives deeper into the realms of human emotion, lust, and love. No catharsis is more …

amazon.comThe Case for Lilith: 23 Biblical Evidences Identifying the Serpent as Adam’s First Failed Wife in Genesis - Kindle edition by Mark Wayne Biggs. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

No demon has ever achieved as fantastic a career as Lilith. She began with the lowliest of origins. God created her from the dust of the earth alongside her intended mate, Adam. However, Lilith was a …

amazon.comAmazon.com: The Red Goddess (9780956720337): Peter Grey: Books

The Red Goddess takes you through a tale of sex, drugs and violence. This is an ecstatic journey through the unheard history of Babalon. This is an explicit and challenging vision of a very modern god …

amazon.comAmazon.com: Demonizing the Queen of Sheba: Boundaries of Gender and Culture in Postbiblical Judaism and Medieval Islam (Chicago Studies in the History of Judaism) (9780226469157): Jacob Lassner: Books

Over the centuries, Jewish and Muslim writers transformed the biblical Queen of Sheba from a clever, politically astute sovereign to a demonic force threatening the boundaries of gender. In this book, …

amazon.comLiber Lilith. 2nd Edition: Donald Tyson: 9781906073268: Amazon.com: Books

Second printing of the paperback edition. Starfire Press.

amazon.comThe Seven Names of Lamaštu: A Journey through Mesopotamian Magick and Beyond: Jan Fries: 9781910191057: Amazon.com: Books

The Seven Names of Lamaštu is an exploration of the religions and mysteries of the cradle of civilisation, Mesopotamia by Jan Fries, author of Kālī Kaula and Dragon Bones. The Sumerians developed the …

amazon.comThe Babylonian Genesis: The Story of Creation by Alexander Heidel (1963-09-15): Alexander Heidel: Amazon.com: Books

amazon.comAmazon.com: Maskim Hul - Babylonian Magick (9781456492052): Mr. Michael W Ford: Books

The Mesopotamian Gods and Demons are presented and restored to the ancient knowledge and power for the modern Luciferian ideology as defined by Michael W. Ford. Maskim Hul is a complete grimoire of Ti …

amazon.comAmazon.com: Dragon of the Two Flames: Demonic Magick and the Gods of Canaan (9781475280289): Michael W. Ford, Kitti Solymosi: Books

One of the most insightful books which presents ancient records which reveal the origins of Christianity as a means of controlling the masses. The enemies of the cult of Yahweh were of pantheons which …

11 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hello Neondemon,
I have just bumped into your comment .
The contents in your book is ok except the Enn for Lilith.
Instead of " A CAGE " replace it with "AVAGE ".
So the whole Enn should read as follows :

RENICH VIASA AVAGE LILITH LIRACH .

Dark Blessings .

6 Likes

sorry I ment avage but my thing wouldn’t type it tanks for catching it

1 Like

If you can, grab a copy of Clavicula Nox IV.

1 Like

I love you @succupedia , well said!

@Mind_Seeker20 you might find the book list compiled here useful for researching lilith.

1 Like

Hi Bragi,
I have some experience in working with Lilith. So if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. If I know the answer, I will tell you. My experience with Lilith has shown me, Lilith is willing to share her wisdom. Ask herself. Shed led me to this forum and sometimes I suddenly know the answer to questions about things I have never learned bevor. May Lilith guide you to your book(s) about her.
Hail to Lilith and Blessed Be