Lilith and the four angels of Sacred Prostitutions

In Zoharistic Qabalah, Lilith is one of the “four angels of prostitution”, who mates with Samael, her fellow succubi sisters who are also angels of sacred prostitution, are Agrat Bat Mahlat, Naamah, and Eisheth. According to Zohar Kabbalah text, there are four women, who mated with the archangel Samael: Lilith, Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, and Naamah. Three were said to have already been fallen angels, while one was a mortal women who fled the Garden of Eden, as a demon due to whispering a secret name. They became the Queens of Hell, and all four have begot, with Samael. All but Lilith, bore children; Lilith instead spawned offspring called Lilim, or Lithu ‘children of night terrors’, the others offspring were called ‘the oracles of divinity, and sacred prostitution’ it’s also states in the Kabbalah, that these sacred angels, were sent to lustful men in their sleep, and removed some of their lust, or sent them on a journey to the oracles. In order for their sin to be removed from their souls, so they won’t become possessed, in the Christian,and Judaic beliefs the four angels were demonized by priests, thus the succubus was born. The source is “The Succubus, and Sacred Angels of Prostitution” by: Kaitlyn Parks](Life as a Polymorph Otherkin — The Succubus and Sacred Angels of Prostitution by:...)

3 Likes

Um… quick question. Did you type this all out yourself or copy it from somewhere? I don’t see a reference.

It’s very detailed and thorough though.

1 Like

I copied and paste from a source

1 Like

I thought so, I think you need to state/show your source.

As I don’t think it’s your work, it’s someone else’s.

2 Likes

oh ok

1 Like

the source is by this person 'The Succubus, and Sacred Angels of Prostitution" by: Kaitlyn Parks](Life as a Polymorph Otherkin — The Succubus and Sacred Angels of Prostitution by:...)

You’re still in the window of time to edit the post. People has been banned for not quoting sources.

Other than that, I don’t even see what’s the point of copying and pasting a paragraph written by someone else about a topic that has been discussed on here a million times.

1 Like

Very powerful invocation circle
Eisheth Zenunim Taninsam Ama Lilith liftoach Qliphot!

2 Likes

Oh really? I take to heart, and may I uses the invocation circle for my next ritual, and future rituals?

Yes
Invocation:
West Agrat
South Eisheth
East Naamah
Nord Lilith

Evocation:
East Naamah
South Eisheth
West Agrat
Nord Lilith

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Were you just sharing, or did you have a question about it? I see you might use part of it for rituals, but I am not clear on if you were asking us something and we didn’t get the question or not? I’d hate for you to have a question and we just missed it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a question

1 Like

Alright, what exactly is the question? I couldn’t figure it out and I don’t think the rest did either lol

I think you forgot to ask, when you pasting that paragraph for us.

Its were basily discussing if that Lilith and fours angels of sacred prostitution are fallen angels, or is it just a title giving to them

1 Like

Oh, wasn’t there another topic on this earlier?

I believe that in her origination/original lore/mythology etc, she was never an angel so she can’t possible be a fallen angel, but I think I saw @DarkestKnight answer this very same question earlier and he was much more well written than I.

2 Likes

Truth, he did explained it well, It just I read that she were a fallen angel in ones her stories of myth/legends that I have read online at one time in the past.

1 Like

Well, honestly I think as time and religion has gone by and developed and changed, new stories have been introduced, as well as fanfic and other things so, I would tend to go with the oldest resources possible and not the newer ones.

2 Likes

oh I see

The oldest source i can think of would likely be sumerian, as a majority of the references of Lilith being an angel of prostitution (as well as being Adam’s first wife) comes from Medieval Judaism. Needless to say, the tone towards sex is quite apparent in the stories. However, the use of talismans against female demons who devour children and rules to prevent them from slipping into the beds of men sleeping alone is far older (not from fear of sex but of being eaten. Sex came during the medieval period). They were known as the lilu.

2 Likes