Lilith and Her wolf aspect

Can anyone tell me about Lilith and Her wolf? Can’t seem to find much info. Had a vision in the Akashic field of a wolf that was walking along side Lilith. The wolf came up to me and hugged me and loved me. Just wanted to see what you all thought about this and what it could mean.
HAIL LILITH!!

3 Likes

I’ve never seen Lilith with a wolf, but I’ve seen Andras with at least two wolves

3 Likes

Hekate has two huge hounds that take on different canine forms. Possible option.

3 Likes

I’m sure She will reveal things to me at some point. I really appreciate your thoughts. It was a very warm and loving moment. Kinda like acceptance.

2 Likes

I have experienced her as a large dog but never a wolf. Couldnt tell you what it meant.

1 Like

The demon Fro’ghla’tasch from The Book of Azazel usually appears in the form of a wolf before transforming into whichever gender of human you are attracted to.

1 Like

This actually mirrors some of my own experiences, especially with symbolism. Lilith does have wolf aspects, and serpentine aspects, and it goes on. So do most spirits, many aspects, many facets to them. The wolf in this case seems symbolic to me. She and Asmodeus have both told me to “Feed my dog.”

They feel 0 guilt or shame, they don’t feel bad about who or what they are, what they want, or what they have to do to get it. It’s about accepting and embracing the primal sides of yourself. Of liberating yourself of emotions that do nothing but hinder you.

5 Likes

That was so Draconian that I almost got burned by your dragon fire :heart:

3 Likes

From my experience so far, beings of all kinds tend to represent themselves and even behave a bit differently from person to person. While there are general aspects that stay the same, occasionally some change to fit the needs of a person or the message, image, or goal they want to represent to that person (even if it’s just appearing like a badass wolf). Marchosias, for example, can appear as a female or male. Once Marchosias appeared as a male yellow Ball Python, and displayed no wolfish or winged traits. I haven’t seen anyone describe the Demon such as that, but I know that it was him/her because that is what they told me and I don’t believe they’d lie to me about something so trivial after having been with me on my witchy path for 10+ years. :stuck_out_tongue:

So yeah, long story short, sometimes beings just enjoy giving off a certain image to you. Maybe it’s to display a specific aspect of their personality to us to better convey themselves or a message? That’s my guess anyway.

3 Likes

I know Tiamat has a tie to wolves, but more like werewolves and demon-like wolves.

4 Likes

Everything has a meaning. Their intent on their appearance as well as how you translate that energy into a human understanding play a factor in how we percieve them.

3 Likes

Yeah. That. XD

3 Likes

The wolves protected her. When she took her place as the Moon the wolves howled in serenade and to remind her that she wouldn’t be alone as long as her great spirit resided in them.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen her with a wolf befor but thought about her with a wolf and seen a hand scratching one and I just did guided meditation for Lilith, I did notice so many people acted like she appeared as wolf when it was a wolf that was with her. Myself for her having an animal with her while I’m interacting was an owl. I’ve connected my crown to her so much anytime I do any charging of crown I drift towards her thoughts then image typically.

1 Like

Welcome @Ashecka_Kaoke It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Lilith doesn’t really have ties to wolves, but some believe she is queen of the wild, so.

2 Likes

I believe it comes from the arslan tash profilactic seal and spell. That is where she is referred to as a she wolf.

1 Like

She is the queen of the to wild! That’s the aspect along with many that she has…x

Many of Lilith’s aspects are modern and given to her by LHP people, while they still work in terms of the individual a lot of them tend to not make sense. I just stitch it up to a handful of LHP people just being insanely into her

4 Likes

Lilith is older then anything! The first born. Many aspects. X