Lilith and Her wolf aspect

Left hand path.

No she’s not, Lilith is a demon who is younger than many Goddesses and various other entities.

3 Likes

Mmmm! Il take the bait…:+1: explain how? X

How what?

1 Like

Sorry, what I am trying to say is, how is Lilith younger then other goddesses or god’s? Remember, the name Lilith is a name, she goes by many.x

Lilith is a demon not a Goddess, only case she is a Goddess is by title alone. There’s no other mention of her being a Goddess outside of left hand path worshippers.

She goes by many names? what other names and not other known Goddesses forced into her.

2 Likes

The essence of Lilith is not up for us to decide. She is a demon, a goddess, and at times an angel. We can sit here and make claims about who or what she is but at the end of the day Lilith has final say.

Yes and she’s a succubus queen, and a titled Goddess a title given to her by her worshippers but she is not the oldest being.

1 Like

I walk the middle… Lilith isn’t a demon, she was god’s first born, she was the one who looked after the tree of life…
Yes, I agree, she is the mother of demons, but also she has alot of other aspects…x

1 Like

“God’s first born” not at all lol she’s the mother of just succubus, Lilith was never said to be anything but a demon, the idea of her being angel was from “angel of sacred prostitution” everything else was made up by LHPers who worship demons as Gods. There’s no evidence of her ever being called a Goddess outside of that lol.

5 Likes

Weren’t a lot of demons just pagan gods? These are all subjective terms changing with time.

Her ties to lunar magick, the moon and vampirism would make wolves a common theme.

4 Likes

No, a lot of demons were not Pagan Gods, there’s no historical evidence that even states that. A lot of Gods were demonized but they were not given demonic names. Many of the Goetia were called ancient Gods but there’s no data that states this.

Sitri was never called Set, Astaroth was never called Ishtar, as his name was only said to have been derived from hers just as anyone’s name is derived from an older name and even Astaroth according to some members here does not like being linked to Ishtar. Only in LHP were the pagan Gods forced merged with the Goetic demons.

The horned Gods were called Satan is the only real historical evidence.

1 Like

Lol…she isn’t an angel or demon! And please believe me, I don’t worship demons or god’s. I’ve never asked or bowed down, to anything. The Lilith I know would ridicule those who do.x

1 Like

She’s a demon lol, you can see her as a Goddess I never said you couldn’t I even stated many LHP go that route with demons they hold in high regards, so when it boils down to it, the titled Goddess you work with works just fine.

1 Like

What are you talking about? I’m using the goetia as an example of force merging in the LHP (and often times the rhp) where demons are forced merged with Pagan Gods with no real evidence besides piggybacking off something or someone else’s forced merging.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m trying to say we don’t know that they aren’t related. At the end of the day the goetia was written by humans, and therefore subject to imperfection. I think falling back to it as an authority over individual experience is unwise. Sorry for misleading post.

Please explain velenos? My Lilith is forest born, animal instinct. Good/bad is a state of mind…

Yes and the imperfection is them being force merged into the existing Gods, and it’s not acting as an authority it’s simply not taking UPG as the end all be all, if your only stance is “upg is the end all be all” then the experience is faulty.

UPG works with research and if the research does not show any connection it’s best to stop forcing them.

Besides many people have experienced the goetia and the Gods and many goetia and demons such as Astaroth stated they are not those beings and vice versa and research has also showed such.

There’s nothing to explain, you see her as a Goddess, that is your title of her, I simply do not accept her as being claimed as the first born entity.

2 Likes

You mean she’s not an aspect of Hecate Aphrodite, Persephone, Tiamat or whoever else lhp authors want to give more flair?

3 Likes

I’m not saying throw out criticality, and I understand if you have not been led down this path. In my experience though I came to her with very little expectations, and what I have been presented with feels much more than just “demon”, and I mean that even in terms of energy signatures. I’ve always let her define herself instead of imposing my beliefs and demon just doesn’t fully capture her. Things can surprise you if you let them. Or maybe not.

1 Like