Lilith and her...needs

Lady Lilith has given me her blessing. On my astral body lays her sigil on my chest

5 Likes

So I haven’t updated this thread in forever but one thing I can certainly say about Lady Lilith is her energy is a lot darker than I really expected. She is maternal yes but her energy is certainly a lot darker than Lady Freya’s. It’s a hard thing for me to wrap around my head really but then again, she is the night mother

1 Like

@Mani ,

I am trying to get in touch with Lady Lilith and ask her to be my mentor, I am new to magick and the only way I went about it was by meditating on the video on youtube. Could you let me know what I need to do or how to approach her and ask her to guide me?

All I simply did was noticed I had an intense sexual energy around me and then drew her sigil on paper and contacted her at my altar where she then told me all that

Thread revival: I notice around me since Lilith keeps popping up in threads a distinct wind energy around me as of recently

2 Likes

Thread revival again please share your more experiences with Queen/Lady/Mother Lilith