Lilith and her...needs

Good. I never use love spells anyway :joy:

I never did that with her yesterday, she sort of enveloped herself into me. I called upon her to see what she was trying to gain out of me and well…to learn how to please my partner in the future.

1 Like

She is the lady of shadow after all

2 Likes

Heres what she told me as well “That art has long since been lost but it is possible to be with someones higher-self and meet them when the time is right”

3 Likes

Yes! She told me too, that really she’s is Energy but can appear as anything she wants too. But she can’t build a physical body for herself. Would be nice to recover that lost art.

3 Likes

Now the only thing I need to find out is how do I make this person realise the truth? That her higher self and I are together by all means

1 Like

Hmmm…:thinking:
Maybe start meditating on your higher self? If you can reach it , then try reaching out to hers?

1 Like

Oh I have-I’ve visited her dreams before as well but, she’s not religious nor into the occult. Her higher-self however simply tells me “Have patience”. How I say my higherself was on a light bridge wit ha giant light body and it was holding a ball

1 Like

You might be on the right track. Even if she’s not aware, she does have a higher self :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Everyone does don’t they?

1 Like

you know this is very weird for me to say, but the conversation you typed that you had with lilith pretty much sounds like her, I was at work and My wife got into an argument with another succubus named Meridiana the Meridiana, this used to be my wife’s long time friend, but my wife got into an argument because at the time my wife left a group of succubi, that basically were tormenting her, Meridiana, said she would take our cambion child away when she was born, and then she left, and 5 mins later, shut the power off, she did take credit, I notice that my main commute’s power was turned off, and the power company had no idea or a real explanation of what happened, a day later, I prayed for lilith I had to make sure it was her, so I say “Bring someone into the store if you’re here lilith” and about 5 mins later a construction worker walks in with the worst weather possible outside, and she says “there I brought a crusty construction worker in for you”

She then proceeds to ask “So what exactly happened?”
I explain the situation and then she says she’ll be back she was going to grab the two succubi that we were talking about. she brings them, and she forces them to apologize this was also the first time that I hear them actually fearful, she basically then tells the head succubi or Miranda that she is no longer a queen succubus, and that if macy wants she can be a queen. (which she did choose to be one) She gave my wife a choice which when you said that she allows us to make our own choices I thought back to that and it made sense.

Either way this is kinda reassuring me that what I have experienced isn’t in my head so thank you for making this thread.

4 Likes

Lot of normies are not aware of it. It’s were our intuition comes from, too. Not being aware disconnects you from your intuition. I find that a bit sad.

1 Like

Ah no worries, it gives me reassurance as well and is helping me to trust myself and the entities I speak to-same with my thread on King Paimon

1 Like

Don’t think you’re making it up. She doesn’t seem to have much patience with other spirits. :joy:

3 Likes

She’s telling me more hold on

Lilith: There was once a time when mankind would treat us as equals and give us the equal respect. That all changed when the false gods of the mesopotameian lands sought out to rid us. Yahweh chose me to be Adam’s wife but when I wasn’t subservient he called me a harlot, the one who would mislead all of his creation. What creation? We didn’t even create the universe, truth is the universe is the celestial that created itself. Adam, naive and patriarchal didn’t even realise that no longer was I there. Instead we had Eve, Gaea, Aphrodite whatever you want to call her. It matters not.

As I have stated, the art of turning spirit to flesh has all but been lost. The last recordation of spirit turning to flesh is evident in the figure you refer to as “Jesus Christ”. Son of Yahweh, born from rape. Unlike his father, Yeheshua was all but more respectful, telling all of us what it was like to be human. Come to think of it Mani, you embody Yeheshua don’t you? Thing is, for us to even remotely be “human” we require an avatar-a host if you will and even then, they are not us. They will be us but they are not us. I offer you this gnosis Mani. Use it how you see fit.

4 Likes

And as always, I hear Alash Tad Alash Ash-tu

1 Like

It feels so wrong, why do I feel such a sexual energy around my best friend

Lilith: It’s not your own energy, it’s hers. She’s longing for you, wait and see the signs

I don’t want to be with her though

Lilith: you both do and you do not. You as a mortal are in conflict with your higherself. Focus on your intent, focus on what you want-not what she subconsciously wants

2 Likes

It genuinely feels so wrong to have such an intense feeling around her that I genuinely do not want. I’ve considered her like my sister for a very long time and it’s just why now all of a sudden

Lilith: Someone put a spell on you two as well, not me

Oh fuck is it who I think it is?

Lilith: The Abrahamic God played his part but he is weak. No, this is the work of angelic magick. Your strong will prevents you from acting on the spell. She however, does but in ways you don’t see

such as this

1 Like

Im in awed that you can experience conversations with entities esp Lilith. … when ive been doing my communions with them i sip the wate after each one and find the flavour/ energetic texure/ thick/lightness of the water in my copper mug is different. With Lilith its a lighter i think at one night she took but didn’t add to what i noticed well it felt/tasted lighter.

3 Likes

So Lilith and I had a conversation again and pretty much it was about semen as an offering. I asked her whether she feels that it defaces her sigil or not
It boils down to this. It adds to the manifestation of her but it’s the motivation behind it. If you do it say for sex with her or for a sex spell, love spell etc she will feel it defaces her sigil. If you do it simply to add sexual energy into her sigil it’s okay. “I command thousands of succubi and inccubi, we’re beings of sexual energy. An offering like that just adds to the manifestation but it depends on the motivation behind the offering”

9 Likes