Life changing favor (help wanted)

Hello everyone, some of you reading this are experienced magicians/practicers etc. I’m asking you to manifest/help me move to city Golden-olorado where my best friend lives , I’m asking this because I am not in control of my current circumstances as far as making the decision to move. Also I live in Alabama which is far away. I really want this to happen and I know it would make my life so much better.

Reply down below or direct message me?

Thanks so much
-jon

Practice yourself in order to be able to the things you want to do.

Use the search bar and begin your path of enlightenment.

3 Likes

There’s only so much the daemons can do - you have to do the legwork to create the opportunities they can influence to reel in for you. You can’t just ask a demon to make miracles, you have to work with them.

Don’t be the guy that asks to win the lottery and never buys a ticket.

Can your friend put you up on their sofa while you find a job and apartment? Pack a bag, get on a Greyhound and go.
Take a look at the local job market online and start applying, look up house shares or rentals - be serious that you want the jobs: you are setting up the energy patterns to make the connection between you and you moving to that place as a serious proposition. There’s basic magic in that alone. Put the energy out there that this is what you want and call the opportunities to you by doing so.

1 Like

I don’t do magic but I’m a living goddess and I’m giving you my blessing.

thank you

Thank you