Library of ALL Knowledge

Because my past lives not only knew this knowledge but perfected the rites and rituals to do such things.

1 Like

@Cernunnos So I recently found out that I’m a pleiadian starseed. Would that mean I know everything magickal (since my past self was a starseed)?

“Pleiadian starseeds” are people that have had a previous incarnation in the Pleiades before incarnating on Earth. Not a guaranty that you are an old soul or that you have ever even practiced magick before in a previous life. That would be a discussion to have between you and your Akashic records, so not my place to answer.

2 Likes

This link might also be very helpful to those people who have a hard time astral projecting. Have fun. :wink:

https://www.akashicrecordsofsouls.com/read-akashic-records/

To be honest this is usually how I access my records due to having to many distractions in my life for astral travel at a whim. (ie family, pets, city sounds… ect.)

All souls are old, just varying points where they became “conscious of self” so to speak, Pleiadians don’t know everything about magick that’s honestly new age bullcrap to promote pleiadians as the new age version of jesus and greys/reptilians as the new age demons/satan. Pleiadians have their own individual views and beliefs like any other race as well as jobs and paths they took in their lives. If the past life has a strong imprint on the soul then that energy would follow you no matter what life you live or have lived or will live. For myself non of my past lives leave such an impression but one where I lived a life in Asgard, but traveled through most of the 9 worlds which is why I tend to lean towards the Norse Gods, not in worship but in Kinship.

1 Like

Just to clear any confusion, when I said…

I did not mean it in the since that you have never reincarnated… More in the since that not all people go all the way back to the days of the ancients.

2 Likes

In one of my pastlife I was like a hitman in sorts for a royal family that how it is shown to me,but if I served by a royal family could it be written down in history

Mann I would flexing about my past life to my history teacher lol

I don’t mean in the sense of never reincarnating, I dont think a soul needs to reincarnate to be considered old tbh, however I do believe you there

1 Like

@anon48079295 Interesting perspective, just curious if you have had that confirmed by an entity or anything like that?

@Cernunnos who me?

sorry man, for some reason my comp didnt realize i clicked the reply button.

Confirmed which part?

@anon48079295 the concept that everyone is technically an old soul thus there are no new ones created.

No, I just don’t really believe in new souls, I’m sure even entities have their own opinion on it also, new souls are often viewed as souls that have not lived many lives in some beliefs, but I believe a soul doesn’t have to reincarnate to be considered old. Because prior to entering the reincarnation cycle the soul could have lived out it’s original life for centuries learning, experiencing, and developing before choosing to reincarnate to experience different things they couldn’t elsewhere.

Now don’t get me wrong I do believe new souls can be created, just not that they are or that it’s rare, but then again I also only believe Deities can create new souls, and we as humans, demons, angels, etc can fragment our own and send it off to reincarnate but we aren’t creating a new soul but more like we’re sending off a fragment to develop into its own being, it could be considered new at the point it becomes it’s own person but it’s not new in the sense we created it. Also part of why I don’t believe thoughtforms and such have souls or develop them.

if that makes sense.

2 Likes

@anon48079295 where do you believe the first entities came from? As well as life in existence.

In the beginning there was one consciousness, and then it got bored.

1 Like

Depends, I believe some came into being on their own from the primordial void i.e Nun, Tiamat, Khaos, the primordial Gods who then gave birth to their primordial children and titans and 3rd generation gods like the Olympians, Ennead, and the Annunaki, among many others. However, I believe demons, angels, etc were created by these Gods, ofc I don’t believe the Gods created everything, such as elementals came into being from conscious energy of an element, shadow people, fire elementals, etc. I believe each form of existence has its Progenitors.

I reject the idea of there being one source, but there being multiple forms of source and each source formed their own clusters of existence, not that source has a consciousness more like it was just energy that spread out, but that void is also a form of source where the aforementioned beings formed and beings such as voidlings. Only reason I believe in multiple sources is mainly from my own experience in finding my own soul I don’t believe is from the same source most here call “God” or “The true God” etc as while going through my own akashic records I have come to experience things differently.

1 Like

hi, am new dont mind my luck of knowledge in this particular area in life, but i feel you have very welcoming soul and reading your conversations, i gotta say. u know what you are talking of. i don’t but i need to, so if you could help but if you are busy i’ll also understand.

I wrote you a message.

1 Like