LHP and darkness thematics

Well you can’t put an age on any God, I tend to reject the “extension of source” concept since he’s not of this plane therefore he should not be coupled with this place’s concept of source, then again no God should.

Cernunnos has been noted to be a God of the sky and earth, a guide of the dead and so forth. In my experience Cernunnos is a cosmic Deity and many such deities often hold dominion over various aspects of life such as the sky, the earth, life, death, liminity, etc. Cosmic Deities often are more from Deities who are of the void, so if he’s an extension of anything it would be the void.

1 Like

The creative void correct?

Just as Nyx, Gaia, etc ‘spawn’ from the khaos, so yes. however Cernunnos is also often seen as the creator of the Ghauls under the idea that the romans link him to dis pater. Cernunnos is both a cthonic God and “heavenly” God as he sits between all opposites.

1 Like

I thought all deities were extensions of The Source/The Universe. What role does The Source play if there are a plethora of other deities and spirits?

The issue I have with people who adopt the idea of source is they simply adopt it, they don’t experience it. Who ever said there was one source and people ran with the idea without actually experiencing it.

In my own experience there are multiple sources, void is one, the source of this existence is another, another existence very well has it’s very own source as well. The concept of “The All” in my opinion is a self defeating limited concept. During my own etheric expeditions I’ve met entities from different sources which set me off on my own self discovery to find the source I came from in which after some years I did.

There’s really no such thing as “earth Gods” in the sense of them originating from here, besides egregoric Gods. Gods like Cernunnos, Shiva, Amaterasu, they have followers here but they do not originate from here like Egregore Gods we create for our own use.

3 Likes

Shiva is definitely not an egregore. He’s an aspect of the divine masculine. I can’t really speak for the other ones. Why do you think they are egregores?

I think you read my comment wrong or you didn’t read it at all. I never stated he was an egregore.
I dont believe in divine masculine and divine feminine and I have experience with Shiva to a point I know he’s not an egregore.

1 Like

I misread your comment. I understand now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

No problem.

About the different sources. This is my personal experience and I am not inclined to associate it with other religious and mystical systems. I study the Fiery World and it is called Attakeria the “source” of the “highest fire”, which “was, is and will be” and “this flame is life”.

2 Likes

I understand some of your struggles with LHP; I used to be purely Christian; I hear talk about a coming infernal empire, and as Koetting said in a recent video the apocalypse; It does sound like those backing this proposed infernal empire are in fact bringing about a Biblical end for themselves; that being said I believe God has done much wrong against mankind by disallow omg is to have secrets to better our lives; it’s like a game of who do you trust; is it Azazel and other demons or is it God and the angels; I see bad on both sides!