LGBTQ Magicians’ Working & Networking Thread

Welcome friend.

1 Like

I’m not in charge of this thread so if you guys wanna do stuff too feel free to comment, leave information and create rituals too. I did the spring ritual for ishtar and the LGBTQI community but if others have ideas they should put them in here too then we can pm and sort out times for long distance spell and rituals.

2 Likes

I’m interested if the offer still stands! I’m having a really hard time meditating.

1 Like

Maybe addressed already but isn’t it now the:

L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+

Starting to look like the lady bug game’s bonus stage to get to the harvest. Bah! None of you will know about Lady Bug.

2 Likes

There probably are more letters. I’m still fine with using LGBT.

2 Likes

Bi guy here.

What’s the plan?

1 Like

This state added O for other as well. Eh… alphabet soups are everywhere but dinner tables.

1 Like

@humanreactor Try listening to shamanic drums and try repeating a guided meditation for a period of time too. The more you do it the more it helps train your brain to go into that state.

1 Like

Who here wants to be in a group full of people like us. Where we can talk and help each other with magic etc. Or if u need help with anything else idc what it is.

1 Like

@Roastroyalty Would you like to specify what areas you would like help on? There is alot to cover so the more specific you are the more people who are good in those areas can come forward and help you out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no i mean also in like a non magic related way, i’m also here to help people who are going through a struggle in their life and idk help them raise their self esteem and love for themselves

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll definitely give that a try

1 Like

@Roastroyalty Cool but remember guiding people is fine but you’re not here to do people’s work for them. :wink:

@humanreactor No worries hit me up if you need more info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont necessarily need help in anything, i just wanna be there for them and help them with f.e. self esteem

That never message never sent idk why

Ik ik :blush::blush: but ik some here go through hell and i wanna be there for those

2 Likes

Support is always nice. Just remember to shield especially if you’re an empath lol.

1 Like

HAHA ik trust me, im shielded​:heart::heart:

1 Like

I’ve done a lot of love magic for others, as it’s one of the most common requests I get. Have any of you that continually get good results, find that you have to do love work differently for lgbtq ppl? I have never been asked for a love working by another lgbtq person, so I haven’t had the experience.

Found a very interesting LBGTQ+ game resently. With LOTS of heavy occult, magick and Lovecraftian references and themes to it. There are some mistranslations and the occasional spelling and grammar errors in it and not the entire thing is translated yet.(I think to chapter 6)

Myself am on the beginning of chapter five. And so far have come across Azel, Nylarlethotep and some blatant and subtle Lovecraft references. Oh and you have a familiar named Lil’ Solomon.

The name of the game/ dating sim is Tokyo Afterschool Summoners. I will not spoile the story, but would like to know if any of you have heard of it, played it and your thoughts.

If you haven’t and are Interested it is in the Google and Apple app stores.

Also if you think this could be in a better spot. Please feel free to move this post.

Look forward to your thoughts.