LGBTQ Magicians’ Working & Networking Thread

I’m the bisexual and I’m glad to you have this threat here.

2 Likes

Great thread!!! :zap:

2 Likes

You can add me to your number. It is so refreshing to see a forum for LGBTQ magicians.
To start a discussion, are there areas of Magick where you have struggled due to a heteronormative bias in the original teachings? I know I have in my twenty odd years of dabbling, but I confess, none spring to mind immediately. Then again, I have recently returned to the craft after walking away from it for a decade, for personal (and necessary though misguided) reasons. Heck, only a month ago I discovered that I had completely forgotten/blanked out that the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram even existed!

1 Like

Hey Guys and Dolls, I am loving this thread, why have I only just found it! Rather late than never! Gay Queen here! :nail_care::kiss:
I am Jezebel searching for her Ahab
I am Herodias looking for her Herod
I am Lilith seeking her Samael.

Sending love to all you LGBTQ kings and queens on here :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Nice, just discovered the LGBT thread. I’m a B. :smile:

2 Likes

Great me too :v::rainbow:

3 Likes

Question to everyone because I am intrigued: what dieties do you mainly worship/work with?

And did being LGBTQ influence your decision or play any role in what first brought you to them?

1 Like

Astaroth :heart: is very rainbow friendly, i think works perfectly with gay or bi high priests and mages and Lucifer :heart: too and of course Baphomet :heart:

4 Likes

At one point in time, I would have sought out LGBT-friendly entities, but I am aware now that gender and sexuality are less concrete in the world of spirits than in ours. So, almost anyone would do. The spirits do not care that much about male/female, gay/straight/bi/asexual/questioning/curious/willboneanythingthatmoves.

4 Likes

I think this was perhaps more prominent in older teachings, less so now. I think some would argue that the binary division of the universe cannot and should not be violated or disturbed, and that homosexuality blurs that divide. But, as I just mentioned, in reality, things are more grey than bipolar: things are more on a spectrum than This or That, just like human sexuality. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used to work with several male and female deities. Hecate, the Morrigan, Pan, really like him. But after Lilith picked me up I haven’t worked with many other entities. I have a pact now with Samael and am about to start a path working with Hecate. But Lilith sure is hot, so yeah that definitely plays a role. She’s kinda overseeing my work with other entities. She’s been pushing me to do that lately. She said I need to build more relationships, times have changed. Not sure what it means exactly but she’s never steered me wrong.

2 Likes

Thats great, i was with Hecate until she guided me to Lilith who claimed me for eternity and I have only worked with others when she has guided me too them along her path.
Lilith’s also been telling me to build on and work on relationships in my life lately, so I do as she says, like you said Lilith has never done me wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great to know and I know she’s doing it with my sister in Lilith in Ireland too. She’s doing it for a reason. Like you, for years I’ve only worked with Lilith. I just wish I knew what they are preparing for. Did she tell you anything?

1 Like

When it comes to what is to soon take its place from what I have gathered from the feelings I get, I would say a massive rebirth (of what or whom I am unnsure but its grand)… or/possibly as well as an awakening/burst of magnificent power at its most chaotic within her children and around them. Whatever it is, it will be glorious

1 Like

Yeah, I believe it’s going to be massive too. I think being connected to her will see us through whatever might be coming. I trust her completely. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh same! Only blessings and gifts will be bestowed upon her children and those loyal who follow her lovingly and truely

1 Like

OMG i completely forgot about this its so nice to meet u brothers and sisters​:heart::heart::heart: i hope u ppl have a fabulous day​:heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

We should start some group or smth

2 Likes

Wishing Everyone New Moon Blessings :kiss:

4 Likes

I just dont know if i belong to the LGBTQ comunity
I wonder…
I dont know if my sexuallity fits in to be LGBTQ
Actually now I am confused
:s

2 Likes