LGBTQ Magicians’ Working & Networking Thread

send the info my way my dude :sunglasses:

1 Like

if you scroll further up the research info is there hun.

1 Like

Yeah Ostara and Ishtara can be celebrated anytime in spring so its cool.

3 Likes

Ohh. Ok.

Still fun blowing the mind of christians with that bit of info and then some. Lol

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’m joining the club, being a bisexual.
Really great idea from @Lady_Eva!

4 Likes

Oh im joining in too btw

1 Like

I wrote that I am queer before but the truth is I don’t know what I am these days, probably due to circumstances from the past. So I guess I am in the questioning section for now.

3 Likes

That’s fine, for some people it takes some time. You don’t need to rush it, do it at a pace that feels comfortable to you and just remember we are here if you need an ear.

3 Likes

I have read and I have been told that this confusion is part of being a victim of incest and beginning to remember these things again. I will be fine though, because I know I will. Going into therapy at some point in the future. And you are right about that. No need to rush anything, quite the opposite.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you had to go through that. No one should be put though that.

I am glad to hear you are getting assistance and taking it at your oun pace.

I wish you much progress in this process.

1 Like

Thank you. I had another thread where I wrote about it and it was most helpful. I will focus on a lot of other issues now. All the wild, untamable aspects of life that dances until the bones rattle in the ground like groovy testaments of a life well-lived. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey guys shall we say 7.45pm for 8pm start for the return of ishtar rite. Im from the uk so you guys will have to work out your time difference.

So 7.45 gives us time to start creating sacred space and call the elements ect so at 8 we call upon ishtar. Then we will recite the myth and celebrate her return with offerings of wine & cakes.

The second part will be to call upon her war aspect to help us against our enemies and to protect us from harm.

2 Likes

That would be about 2:45 to 3 for the east cost US

1 Like

Ok just finished dyeing the eggs as offerings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok altar’s should be getting set up for the rite now not long till we begin people.

4 Likes

I have bread and my own breast milk is that good?

Can you tell me what to recite?

1 Like

recite the story from queerones site i posted x

ok time to start people x

1 Like

The rite is done! Ishtar has returned, we celebrate the return of great mother! She who will rise up and devour our enemies. blessed be eternally!!!

1 Like

Energy shifted to the point where I could see it. The wind picked up.

2 Likes

same here she refused to let the candles go out even as wind blew hard.

2 Likes