LGBTQ Magicians’ Working & Networking Thread

I am!

3 Likes

Welcome to the LGBTQ thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How very nice to meet you.:relaxed:

4 Likes

I am Gay or at least I think I am. I have feelings to other guys in my classes. I keep it to myself normally because I don’t want the back lash of my family finding out. That is the reason I am studying magick so I can blind my family from the things I want to do.

4 Likes

Welcome to Thread! Things will be kicking off shortly!

1 Like

Im bi. There is ONLY PREY lol

3 Likes

SLUT LOOL :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Bi here with trans tendencies, though often bordering on asexual.

4 Likes

Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Gay here, never really talk about it on forums of any sort, but its nice to put it out in the open, recently did that with my entire family as well, plently of backlash, but at least nothing is hidden anymore.

4 Likes

hi everybody :smiley:
gay to the core, i find myself crying tears of passion for almost anyone who’s feminine and brimming with estrogen hehehe :couplekiss_woman_woman::rainbow::sparkles:

(although i have slept with one guy before… shhh don’t tell anyone! i don’t wanna lose my queer cred! :zipper_mouth_face:)

edit: not to imply bi ppl are lesser or anything… u know what i mean :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Hey guys im going to be doing the return of ishtar rite on 21st of April since it put us nicely in spring. Last time i did a 2 part ritual one was to welcome ishtar back and the second half was asking her to take on her war aspect and help us fight against our lgbtqi+ adversaries. So will link the original thread when back from work and we can see how to proceed from there.

7 Likes

YES! It’s finally time

4 Likes

Right people who are going to be joining me here some research info to help you get a better understanding of both the return of ishtar which marks the renewal of spring and also the origin of queer ones aka LGBTQI+ community.

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/mesopotamian/ishtar.html

3 Likes

This youtube channel had a summary of the ishtar myth if you want to watch.The channels one of my personal favourites because of the myths they cover:

0.47 to 2.57
2 Likes

Can I join this

3 Likes

This freaking made my day.

1 Like

Count me in. I am a bi guy myself, howver I’ll help out in any way that I can.

2 Likes

Right if your helpping out this sat i will give you a list of things that might help for the ritual. Her fave colours are red & blue so altar cloth suggestions. candles are same as above. a statue or image of ishtar as the centre piece. Some lapis lazulie crystal one of her faves. offerings red wine, cakes especially cresent shaped or hot cross buns if not something sweet and fruity. also dyed eggs in red & blue with her symbol drawn on them in gold marker.

2 Likes

Ishtar… Interesting considering we just celebrated Her holiday. :grin:

2 Likes