Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Not necessarily, but if you don’t have the senses to feel the succubus presence then you’ll have to work on them.

Luckily, the summoned succubus can help you with that.

If you can’t sense anything, you’ll have to work on your senses regardless.

It’ll be like this Mr bean clip:

But on the other side of that two-way mirror will be the succubus.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, now how can I work on my senses?, if you could help me with that it would be great

Look at this:

2 Likes

Can this letter be used to call lilith?

1 Like

You could write a letter directly to Lilith, it’s basically a petition. This one is just a more involved petition spell since your waiting until a certain time, using a candle and burning the letter. None of which is technically necessary but it can be helpful to get you into the right mindset.

If you want to call Lilith, just write a letter, address it to her and what I do is draw her sigil either on the backside of the letter or if there’s enough space, at the end of my writing. You can open the sigil too. From there, either keep or burn just know she’s recieved it either way.

1 Like

Understood and appreciated. Also a question out of curiosity, if you start to have feelings of any kind for a spirit, is it like that the spirit feels the same way for us too?

1 Like

Not necessarily, but if they do have feelings for you, there’s a high chance you will feel it.

Love, affection, caring, comfort or any kind of positive affirmation can be felt the deeper the connection is.

…and for me, it’s the most valuable gift a spirit can give us. I also see it as the foundation to growth on other areas of life as well.

5 Likes

Understood. I’m planning to write a letter to lady lilith soon with letter of intent method. Any advice you’d like to give, would be appreciated.

1 Like

No, it’s just like with humans – the feelings aren’t always mutual. Best way to find out is to ask.

1 Like

Thanks. It clears out many queries

1 Like

I did the letter method version described here Summoning Succubi – Mystery's Succubus Blog on saturday-sunday night. (I guess it’s all right to link to a non-commercial blog?)

I petitioned Naamah, because I have been building a connection with her earlier. I didn’t ask just for a sex mate, but also a teacher of magick and a friend and someone who can help me with developing my senses. I didn’t notice any special manifestations, but the next day I got a desire to work throught Franz Bardon’s IIH. I have purchased the book over two years ago but have just tried the step I a couple of time and given up as so many beginning bardonists do.

Interesting, perhaps the idea came from my succubus? Or even from the Queen herself. Well anyway, I just took the book and began the job today.

1 Like

Hello,I wanted to ask something.What can I give to this relationship?like My incubus could give me love and help me with my growth but what can I do for him in exchange ?

2 Likes

Love them back. Talk to them, given them company and energy, your respect and your warmth.

5 Likes

Can you rip up the paper instead of burn it?

1 Like

Hi all. I already have enough time from when i manifest big interest to become …“vissible” (some sead that sometimes is enough to hear binaural and read about lhp to atract them)but still nothink hapened?!(except from time to time some fine vibrations in the sexual area-meens probably nothink too). In fact firts of all (the reason who put me at this kind of…“work”) was a very interesting feeling that i have it in one night.was so real …i was “almost” awake when i felt pulled from my place and quickly after i had (but for a very short time) a very strong sexual arousal,it was like a very strong vacuum she absorb me directly in her vagin -but only for few seconds-so become realy frustrating after. I did have a questions for you…i know how it sound but i must ask.?! Do you believe that il fact that i have that negativ rh- who meen that probably i am son of nefilim-could interfere in a way that i could be not a good chose for a succubus or spiritual lovers?

List item

• List item
  1. List item
    Hi Succupedia.I wish to find out frw answer nor too far from this subject and hope that you will help me with; i read somewere that could be not the best solution to use blood cose it could atract some sort of violence -what do you say about it?
  2. What could hapened with a beginer who try to let herself to be posessed by such a big deity like Lilith (despite apearance,only appearance of less respect evan to think in this terms)-i suposed that probably could be deadly for that beginer right?
    3.Mother Lilith could send a spirit-lover or only succubus ?And This dothers could remouve astral parasites (keeping account that they conquer for the same “food”?
  3. Can you tell me pls, how are the first days after you receive a dothers from Lilith deity?I meen…one friend from goetia forum sead that his mind wasnt private anymore, was like everythink share with her spirit-lover? If you have evan some more details i will be so greatfull,i know that you are the best source of this kind of informations.My concern is related to my wife, we love very much each-others (less sexual-we are togheter from almost 20 years).I informed her already of my intentions ,she agree with me and my hope is to be friends in 3 (me,her and dother Lilith-if its possible).You know?!..i already have few mouth from when i chose this path,but in all this time only now i could say that …almost nothink hapening.Still only once time (2 days after ritual for Naamah)i had that extatic sex who create dependence.I initiated to love a aparasite :slight_smile: ,i thought that i remouve him, after few days was like i receive another-cose i feel yet very attract of lefthand path.And i wish to evolved throw tantric sex and open all the chakras with the help of dothers of Lilith.
  4. Its realy important to wait until fool-moon for the ritual of letter-intent?
    6 . I cant wait to receive your answer .