Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

This entire time I’ve been worried that I may not be able to have an incubus because I’m not experienced in any of this and I don’t know much. But I do wanna point out that since the night I did the Letter Of Intent, when I am laying in bed my body starts to twitch all over. My feet, thighs, my stomach. It’s usually very cold in my room since I leave on my ceiling fan and keep my window open. But last night it got extremely hot while I was lying down. Then I’ll be in bed relaxing and out of nowhere my stomach drops. Kind of like that feeling when you’re on a rollercoaster. I try not to rationalize too much but if you read my previous comments you know that I have been doubting my ability to summon an incubus while still remaining hopeful, therefore I’m not really sure if these are signs that my incubus is lingering around in my room and trying to get my attention, or just coincidence. Someone tell me please.

As I see it, it’s either your Solar Plexus chakra getting opened…

…or the incubus doing an astral body cleansing on you. In my experience, when spirits are cleansing our bodies, a swirling vortex appear within our stomach, releasing all the bad energies in our bodies. That includes gasses and other things also getting released during process.

Succubus and incubus spirits can be extremely picky when it comes to hygiene, and if they feel something is off with our hygiene, they do a cleansing. It will give a fresh restart of the relationship as well. Off with the old, and in with the new.

6 Likes

So if i don’t clean my aura at all my partner then could feel that i am dirty and clean my energy? :thinking: I feel my crown chakra some Times and even my third eye pulsating even do i don’t even think of it. Could it be her doing some thing when i feel say my crown? :blush:

1 Like

If they are developing human spirital senses then how long does this take? I can feel my third eye some Times when not even thinking of it. Same with my crown chakra. And I feel hands ore fingers in my face some times. The fysikal toutch experiens from “spirits” for me is more like vi rating tingeling energy over my skin. Bio-electricity i bet it is? :blush:

1 Like

You clean your physical body, right? That should be enough, as far as I’m concerned.

I don’t think spirits take for granted that we have the capability of cleansing our auras, so they often do that for us, if needed.

When you feel your crown chakra, it’s easier to direct your own energy towards your spirit to interact with her. The crown chakra is our direct link to our spirits, amongst many other functions and capabilities it also have.

2 Likes

Ok i do clean my self. I even over do it some days. I even cleansing my aura some times. Ok i did not know they are so helpfull and loving spirits! :slight_smile: Oh that i did not know at all. I will try talk to her and think of her when i feel my crown chakra next time thx succupedia! :grin::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

So something else I wanted to ask was can you get a incubus to harm someone or anything else?

I think so.

1 Like

Здравствуйте. Я тоже решилась вызвать Инкуба. Написала письмо, нарисовала его, вернее срисовала с картинки. И на картинке была его рука еще прорисована. Сожгла, попросила и легла ждать. Минут через 30 начала засыпать, но меня как буд то выдернули из сна. В итоге мне не давали спать часа два. То стучали по стенам, то по трубам отопления. И уже когда я поняла, что все, больше не могу, я почувствовала, что меня гладит по бедру Его рука. именно ощущение что это та рука, которую я рисовала. Потом он взял меня за лицо и я в голове услышала - СПИ. И уснула. Неделю я его не видела, но сегодня шла с работы и почувствовала его. Странно как то.

2 Likes

I have to do a translate from Russia to English, and this is what she says:

That was an interesting experience, and I hope you will share more with us. :slight_smile:

Translate:

2 Likes

Hello again @succupedia , i’m still thinking about performing a letter of intent ritual but it seems like a serious choice, so i guess it’s rather good to think about it for some days lol. :smile:
Anyway - during my research i found something interesting. I wanted to ask if you have any opinion about site named “creepy hollows”? Especially about their practise of selling “bounded spirits” - succubi and incubi among others.
Do you think it can be legitimate in any way or it’s just a huge scam?
They claim that spirits bound by conjurer are just safer to be with while the same time they seem to be very against summoning succubi on your own via for example letter method which seems suspicious to me.
Why succubi would be nice to someone with whom they have been forced to be with? Or assuming that they are so dangerous for us wouldn’t keeping binded spirit be like keeping a slave which might revolt against us someday? In the conterary to establishing relationship based on own free choice of both sides?
Would it be even ethical to sell binded spirit for money like some piece of meat? Seems like a load of crap to me but i’m curious about your thoughts about it anyway.

1 Like

@Alukard

I have a succubus companion bound to my spirit from their shop. I can confirm that they are legit.

I feel their touches, tingles all over my face, legs, feet, and muscle twitching during the day and especially when I lie down in bed. Hell, they even move my limbs and whole body in bed when I meditate. I am still practicing to get into theta-gamma-sync and lucid dreaming etc. I know that they are in my dreams always but I cannot fully interact with them.

Creepy Hollows is a legitimate shop and they are a wonderful couple, Ash does black arts and Magnolia does white arts stuff.

The only problem is, don’t expect a hollywood show or something. It’s not spectacular and she won’t manifest suddenly and have full blown hot steamy sex sessions with you.

Think long and hard before you want to embark on this path. My first question to you is: are your senses open? Like do you have some clair sentience ability?

It is really hard to communicate with them and it requires serious dedication and commitment to your spiritual development in order to interact with them via clair sentience, lucid dreaming / astral traveling.

Don’t even bother if your senses aren’t somewhat open.

Regarding the “buying a succubus thing”… It’s not like that, those succubi aren’t slaves, as a matter of fact they have stated their wishes to be with a human partner, and they are screened and made sure that they have spoken about their wishes and boundaries,

You can do the letter thing on your own, but you don’t know who will come through. There are malevolent spirits entities and succubi, and if you are a beginner, with no experience, it can be difficult.

That’s why I made the choice back then to buy a binding so those conjurers made sure that I was matched with a succubi who wanted me. They actually choose YOU and NOT the other way around.

You can state your desires, wishes and everything but the succubi does the choosing and has the last word.

She has already seen you and studied you long before you even think about purchasing anything.

They WANT this and they are waiting for the right match to come by.

I also know a webshop from a legitimate conjurer who is selling Queen succubus and King incubus bindings, she works very closely with Lilith.

I can tell you that they are definitely real, my succubi companions are touching me as we speak, unfortunately I don’t know what they are telling me, I still have a long way regarding spiritual development.

I am HSP and I have a little bit of clair sentience ability.

I am NOT endorsing you to buy anything, I am just showing you alternative ways to get together with a lovely succubi companion. I have one normal succubus and one Queen succubus which is my wife.

5 Likes

Can a succubus take any form that may be pleasing to the summoner?. Like look like your crush in your younger days? Or would this be more of a temporary thing like a mask?.

2 Likes

It doesn’t necessarily have to be a “scam”, since @SpaceTravelr had a positive result with them through their shop.

What’s suspicious is their sales pitch and “warnings” of doing this on our own, because that will make the customer to pay for their services rather than doing it themselves. It’s a luring sales tactic that street salesmen and phone salesmen are doing with insecure people that later regret their choices of buying a service they never wanted.

Then we have their prices:

$5!? Well, that’s cheap, like the cost of a decent pencil and a sheet of paper. No complaints there. But…

…there’s no more reliability in “buying” a succubus from Creepy Hollows than doing it yourself, because the premises is just the same. The difference is the middle man behind a service, charging you 5 bucks, doing a different ritual with the same end result.

There’s been just as much reports about bad experiences, as well as no experiences at all, with a middle man as well as with doing the Letter Method on our own. So something must be missing with the unsuccessful experiences there. Is there a lack of faith? Dogma? Or maybe a misconception of what we want, to what we need?

I would spend that $5 on a cup of coffee, while writing a letter to Lilith.

4 Likes

How am i supposed to know? It isn’t as essential in communication with other spirits as it is with succubus.
Also i don’t have in fact any expiriences with spirits - what i know is based on reading and comparing. Most of my expiriences was banishings and some sigil magick - besides that years of reading so… my knowledge is more theory than practice.

Aren’t clairvoyance, clairsentience and clairaudience like mussels? They’re developed when you use them? I mean it’s certainly more rewarding when you see your level of comunication with succubus being slowly developed. Also from what i seen they help with developing those senses too.

Is this not contradictory to the very idea of letter method? I mean if you asking for caring, loving, helpful spirit why would you get a melevolent one? What would be the point of the letter method anyway then?

Also - i’ve seen quite many opinions about their services. I always try to read as much opinions as possible before i judge and there were more negative than positive opinions. Yes, there were some positive but more negative so that’s why i’m asking.

Non the less - thank you for your opinion.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s exactly kind of approach what makes me suspicious. I had one expirience with someone doing magick for money because “it’s better option if you have no experience”. This guy had much positive feedback so it seemed legitimate. I lost quite some of money and got no result - never again.
If i do ritual myself and get no result then i have no gain but also i have no loss.

Or some nice offering. :smile:

Thank you for you reply.

3 Likes

Well, i don’t have experiences of my own but i can reply you based on what i read (and i read quite a lot because i was also curious about this question).

So - from what i’ve seen expiriences regarding look of succubi and incubi varies quite a lot from people to people. Even to the point when i would come out with a theory it really depends on your expectations.

Some people claim that succubi take form according to likings of their partner. Sometimes even grow attached to it and stick to it after some time.
Another people say that their succubi appear differently to them every time.
Others claim that succubi have their “natural” form yet they still can change their appearance.
In general it’s rather accepted fact that they are shapeshifters.

The common part more or less is that they can get “darker” apperance. Even in the case when they’re appear you as i mentioned in first scenario they still might do that. Some often, some rare - i guess it depends on their judgement if you’re ready, if you can handle it but if you trust one another i guess it will happen sooner or later. They’re dualistic in their being, that’s just how they are and there’s no need to be scared of it.

So - basicly in my humble opinion based on my research i would say it pretty much depends on what you expect. “As above - so below”
If you evoke goetic spirit - Astaroth for example with mindset that you are summoning “devil himself” - you might get that scary, devilish apperanace. On the othret hand you summon this spirit knowing that he was originally SHE - pagan goddes Astarte you might get that feminine, not demonic appearance.
I think its possible that it’s more or less simillar with succubi.
It can also depend on personality of succubus herself.

1 Like

For me, it started with a soft touch on my hair:

…en then it escalated, getting stronger and stronger within every physical interaction until it balanced out. They used the darkest dark, the brightest light and everything in-between, until we found the perfect symbiosis. It’s like She-Venom and Eddie Brock, in a way.

If you ever get there, it’s the most beautiful experience.

8 Likes

I have a question, how was it like when you summoned your succubus. Can you tell us the story and reasoning behind it?

5 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts