Removed posts

Hi this is Ryan2k, the actual real creator of the Letter Method described above. It would have been nice to give me at least some credit when creating this post.

You can see my original Letter Method here

I have never claimed to be the real creator of the Letter Method, so don’t try that with me. I have mentioned your version of it several times. However…

…there’s differences between your version and my version of this method, and it’s the content and how it’s written. The only thing “taken” is actually the chanting to Lilith. The rest is written by MY OWN HANDS. No copying whatsoever.

By the way, @ryan2k, do you have scraps from your original, first version of your “Letter Method”? I know it looked very different from what it looks now. A lot of the content did not looked as similar to my interpretation of this method of summoning a succubus. Have you changed it after you’ve read my version and maybe made it more similar to mine to make the claim easier? I can add your source for the chanting of Lilith, but nothing more than that. The rest is entirely written on my own.

…and I can also add that this particular method of summoning spirits with letters is as old as the middle age, which makes it fair use.

I believe the first version i did was 2012. I am not complaining as i have not updated the blog in ages, just surprised about the similarity. And no, I have not used your source, since it clearly came after i first published mine. Either no worries.

I’m surprised that it took you almost a half decade to make this claim, since I also have a blog and it’s there to read as well. I wrote this thread from memory of what I did to summon my succubus, and the only thing I added directly from your blog was the chanting to Lilith.

I hope you do notice that there’s differences in how we write, as well as how we explain things in the “Letter Method”, not to forget the aftermath and in-depth explanation of the results of said method. Of course, the aftermath of an evocation varies from one individual to another, but there’s extremely few shared in-depth experiences out there.

Like I said, I can give you credit, if that’s what you want.

Hi @ryan2k and welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

I have removed these posts because I want to check we’re all on the same page with what’s being said here, and not derail @succupedia’s topic while doing so. :+1:

Firstly, as @succupedia mentions, he did use a chant from your blog:

This is posted on your blog at Summoning a Succubus Guide: Step 4 – The letter method | Summoning a Succubus

For this reason, I have edited in the following, directly below the chant:

If you prefer, I can edit that specific chant out and ask @succupedia to provide his own phrasing, thus breaking any connection to your work? I have sent you a welcome PM with forum info on, and you can reply on that to let me know your wishes. :+1:

Going to who was the original creator of the method, @ryan2k you wrote:

You provided this link: Summoning a Succubus – The letter method, revised | Summoning a Succubus which is dated 9th October 2014, some 7 months prior to @succupedia’s post.

Your 2014 blog post references an earlier blog post you made which was from 2012, the blog post states:

It has now been a few years since I posted the original Letter Method of summoning a succubus.

And you state this as well, above:

Your older post of 2012 is archived at https://web.archive.org/web/20130621092741/http://succubuslove.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/summoning-a-succubus-guide-step-4-the-letter-method#comment-170

That post from 2012 states the following:

Time: Endure recommends 3am. I can concure to this.

That appears to refer to a 2010 blog post by an author using the screenname Endure, that was made 6th December 2010 and is archived at https://web.archive.org/web/20110125150341/http://authspot.com/thoughts/a-guide-to-summoning-succubi

This, as you state, shows that the basic concept of writing a letter to outline the required qualities, and burning that letter afterwards, pre-dates your own work by two years.

So it’s a bit nitpicky, but I respectfully state therefore that you cannot, on the evidence I have found, be the original creator of the letter method – if anything, that credit belongs to Endure though in reality, the custom of writing letters to spirits and then burning them is a pretty ancient one.

By taking this discussion off the main thread, I am trying to be fair all involved, and a link remains in that thread to these posts so people can follow the conversation. Please reply or PM me with any questions or comments. :+1: