Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Thank you! How long did it take until it came to you if you don’t mind me asking?

3 days

But I’ve heard it can take longer

And feel free to ask as many questions as you want but know that I’m also still kinda new to all of this. My first succubus came while I was playing battlefield 1.
SHe was rubbing my back suddenly.

After the ritual you can just keep doing what you do normally as you’ve sent your message after all. Almost like sending an email. You know you’ve sent it.

2 Likes

Welcome @lasirene. Please open a new topic in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and post an introduction. Tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

So did you do the Letter Of Intent and then simply forget about it? I’m still a little anxious because it’s something I really want and I can’t stop thinking about it.

Yeah I forgot about it, of course not completely.
It’s like sending a message, you don’t have to send it over and over again for it to be read.
Once is enough. I think the moment you have the intention of wanting a succubus you kinda attract them already.

I also believe that the ritual helps solidifying your intentions.

Do you have any stories for inspiration :joy:

If you want a succubus you’ll have to prove to yourself how far you’re willing to go.
Don’t do it for shits and giggles. I think if you want a succubus you’ll get one.
For me this subject was a life saver because I now finally found something that truly interests me.

Reading stories about peoples experiences with Incubi and Succubi help me to not doubt it.

1 Like

I also had doubts but I still did it.

Doubt gave me nothing.

Are you afraid that they don’t exist?

I’m not afraid they don’t exist I’m sure they do. I just doubt my ability to summon one. Not fully but I’ve read stories here when people did it they got an immediate response and I didn’t. So it makes me think all day today like “What if it didn’t work because I messed up a little.” Or something.

1 Like

I thought just the same
I did the ritual but nothing happened at first
But I knew that they don’t respond immediatly so I wasn’t worried

1 Like

Have you been able to see her physically?

I haven’t been able to see her physically but sometimes i see her eyes.
Also she looks like a heat haze

1 Like

Drop the doubt and know you will have a succubus.
Open yourself up and welcome them into your life with love and honesty.
You will have one if you truly want one.
Don’t compare your success to the sucess of others.

Thank you!

did anyone ever had any massive yet not unpleasant pain in the third eye area after a night with wild dreams involving your spirit lady and or after a night of intense sex with her to a point that she makes you almost to faint?

No. Not me. I do however, feel very uncomfortable “muscle ache” feelings in my jaw and cheeks areas of my face once in a while. It can be so irritating, that I beg and cry to my spirit lady to make it go away or at least to massage the areas. I have no idea what’s going on when that happens. It’s probably for the greater good.

What else do you feel?

Do I absolutely have to open my third eye before I can see and hear him? I have done some meditations and stuff in the past and I have been able to see and hear spirits but I wanna know if this is something I should start doing again if I wanna be able to feel, hear, and see him.

No. The “third eye” is just a figure of speech. You can make a third eye if you wanted to, but you don’t need it.

Your incubus will open your senses for you. Focus on his touches.