Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

I am very open minded. But i am atheist towards the bible and religion
so i can believe Aliens and demons exists but i don’t trust the bible or religion. Too me the bible and religion are just money hungry and greedy using the belief too make money and use people.

But that don’t mean these beings exists i just don’t believe Religion or the bible is the answer for everything.

2 Likes

That’s fair. We each have to find our own way. I was raised in church and still believe in many things. Where I became disillusioned over the past 5 years or so is in the apparent reality that the people have no power of their own. They pray about things and hope for the best. It is like the “luck of the draw”. I just don’t think it should be like that.

The way people pray shows that they don’t believe things are going to happen for them. If we are really creators, then there should be some authority and unwavering faith behind what we ask for. I got so tired of things like, “Please pray that my tests turn out negative.”, “Please pray that God lets the doctor find out what’s wrong with me and prescribe the right medicine to cure me.” REALLY? They should be saying, “I proclaim healing and health!” Some of my church friends and family didn’t like the way I prayed because I was very direct and skipped the flowery meaningless schlock that wastes mine and God’s time. If He really knows what we need before we ask it, then get to the point. I would say, “God, this is what I need, want, etc. from you. Thank you!” That is not how they are trained to pray. I’ve always been the rebel of the family.

It’s so lame what has happened in Christianity. Even the Law of Attraction folks understand how to manifest a better life. Organized religion is evil and most are out for one thing - money! It has created a flock of sheep to follow blindly. They profess a lot, but possess little.

I don’t want that, so here I am.

2 Likes

Expect that 4 a while or just b4 u fall asleep. :kiss:

Thanks for understanding me. You and I are at the same point of views.
But like my luck, I can never find a relationship with a person with the same views as mines. because of how far the person is from me and I do not want to raise children where i live saving to move out of Miami I refuse to raise a child here.

1 Like

Hey has anyone had problems where one some days you could not feel your succubi or incubi lovers and other days you could?

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Different Experiences With Lilith?

I’ve worked with demons for a few months ago
the method that I did was by gazing at sigil and some through petitions
there are some wish that come true and there are some who do not working or get any sign at all,
probably because I am still obsessed …
now I try to learn to feel them, to communicate 2 way directions through meditation
I wonder if sumon sucubus can help me open my sense …
because from what I read in this post they are quite active to connect with us, it’s just a matter of course we should try to be more sensitive

bonus question:
and can sucubus help me with romance and finance problem ?

Is there a way to just speak to lilith like for knowledge or other desires that isnt sexual like speaking with her directly that kind of thing

1 Like

Yeah, summon her and say what you want not what others talk about. It’s that simple.

Like i called Seere to ask for treasure, another called him to ask for the whereabouts of a stolen money.

Their works is not one.

How can she be summoned?

You may use the search button and ask others here who has work with her how they did.

Read through this post too: 5 Days, 5 Spirits, 5 Q&A's

And: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

2 Likes

The search bar sure is a wonderful and severely overlooked tool on this site.

2 Likes

You mean a demon like lilith or her sisters? It’s in his blog. Here’s the link.

1 Like

Yes…you absolutely can summon her to speak with her about things not sex related. However, she will most likely send you one of her children that will work with you. All you have to do is ask…ask her to send you one of her children to help you learn and grow…and if you specifically state that it isn’t sexual then she will in fact send you a non-sexual entity to help guide you and bring you closer to her.

2 Likes

7 years later than when most of the people i knew started from that single authspot article
here it is i found the same people (well most of them) still continuing their journey with their spirit ladies

1 Like

I actually asked Lilith for a girlfriend a while back and even before I read this. Yesterday, the volume on my computer turned down for no reason and I knew that someone was in the room. I walked to the bathroom and a stone cried out, Mommy, to me. I looked puzzled at the amethyst and picked it up. There was a pink and green glow inside. Later on, I figured out that Lilith had sent me two of her daughters and they are now around me. They have come to guide me and other things :wink: :smirk:. They are very gorgeous and very sweet. I adore them and they feel the same way. It’s amazing how Lilith is loving and caring. She tells me to call her Mother and she calls me, her child.

5 Likes

I’m attempting this ritual tonight. I shall post results later.

4 Likes

Alright. So almost immediately after ending the ritual, I had a response. Light, teasing touches, so I went to bed.
I think it was a lesson from Lilith to not be afraid to ask for what I really want, and to be specific, because all I got was just that. Light, teasing touches. So next time, I’m definitely not going to be afraid to ask for what I really want. It was certainly a lesson in confidence.

5 Likes

Fan fact: I was reading this last night, closed the forum and went to check my fb before I go to bed. And the moment I logged in I see this

And that was posted from someone who has nothing to do with the occult. Ehmm…

7 Likes

Everyone’s fed information, whether they’re in the occult or not. An edecated guess.

1 Like