Lets exchange curses 🥰 Share a book or step by step of a curse you used that worked for you

Hello, Im new here. Im also new to baneful magick. I was harassed and terrorized by a group of people. What they did to me was horrendous and I spent two years in therapy trying to recover from it. Ever heard of EMDR therapy? Its therapy for recovering from ptsd… I really tried to forgive and heal and turn the other cheek, but every time I think about it I get anxious. So I decided I wanted to learn how to curse.

Please share books with curses that worked for you, or if you can, may you share a step by step of curses that worked for you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Use Marbas or Glasya-Labolas

1 Like

Please do try the search… Look up “baneful collection” for a list of popular curse threads, and generally with more keywords to refine what you’re looking for. Group curse would be another good one

W have 14 years of posts from thousands of people, and most are not here to repeat themselves, you’ll only find their gems if you mine for them.

2 Likes

book by Talia Felix

“Death and Destruction: How to Cast Magic Spells for Vengeance, Harm”

There are really harmful spells, a lot of them are difficult because some require different items like casting a spell in a graveyard, or you need graveyard dirt, etc…

It’s not very easy for a beginner

1 Like

I used Enochian Corruption from Universal Magick to make someone very sick. She had Pericardial effusion which is a buildup of fluid around the heart. She was out of work for a good few weeks.

3 Likes

Oh good! I can find this book on Amazon, yes? Good for beginners?

1 Like

Yep. Easy rituals with plenty of potential.

is this the book?

That’s the one

1 Like

What i do personally is pick any 10 vengeful spirits and binding spirits. Then launch an attack with 5 in the morning and 5 in the night repeating for 5 days. And enemies will cry for mercy.

1 Like

Interesting, I havent had any baneful success from that particular book (that I know of). I wonder if its a technique difference. Do you recall the wording you used? Also wondering what the duration between attack and result were?

Which baneful spirits do you and from which book?

I use jinn king abu nooh maymoon, angel bagenol, angel tehyagra, jinn king shamhooresh al tayiar

Never turn the other cheek to evil people, they just see it as weakness. Genuine repentance is necessary for forgiveness. Otherwise, sell your cloak and buy a sword.

Here’s your sword.

Visualize a massive, black bomb. Create it out of the pain, anxiety, anger and trauma that these people have inflicted on you. Pour everything into it, imagine it flowing out of your open hand until you’re completely spent. Then send the bomb to your target and order it to destroy them utterly. See it explode and eliminate them. Do this once per target.

You will see excellent results. I once cursed a woman this way and she ended up having to quit her PhD due to severe anxiety.

3 Likes

Do you usually do the hour of preparation before starting a ritual?

My buddies picked me up while I was drunk, so keep that in mind while I tell my Work on this.

My friends were being cheated on by the same slut behind each others back. So they picked me up. They drove me to Walmart, and we got pork, salt, nails, and a few candles.

One of the guys is a devout Muslim, so the pork was gonna work even better (forbidden, taboo energy), they both have some love letters she wrote (fetish link), and I has free time.

They both stabbed the notes into the pork and spit on it, I called on Shaitan and Iblis while visualizing her getting super sick and losing everything, as well as the sickness affecting her family, I burned the pork in the fire, closed the rite, and used the salt to “absolve" my friends of their part in the rite.

A week later, she is missing work, nightmares, lost her cushy spot at work, and her brother got heavily sick, requiring hospitalization. I counted it as a success, my buddies got scared.

Sucks that they were horrified they took part in a black Magick rite and got freaked out when it worked. They both asked me to lift the curse, I told them no. We don’t talk anymore. Eventually, the brother got better.

If I wasn’t drunk, I could have been way more effective.

1 Like

A nice on-the-go spell for smokers that I got from a reply to a TST insta post (of all places) that actually worked quite well for me a few times, using it as a curse/ spell with a temporary type of outcome. Perfect for stuff like messing with collegues on your smoke break

  • (Optional) print out a picture of your target

  • Write your targets name on the side of a sigaret.

  • Call on the 4 cardinal directions and blow some smoke in their direction as an offering

  • Inhale while picturing your target (or looking at your optional printout) with the appropriate emotional state (which is anger or even cold rage for my curses)

  • Exhale saying the name of your target and your intent out loud

  • When your sigaret is finished and your targer’s name is burnt off completely, bury the butt (folded in the optional printout.)

You can give your spell some extra oompf by opening the sigil of a spirit of your choice while chanting it’s enn until you feel it’s energy

Ancient Egyptian curses:

1). Write your enemy’s name on the sole of your shoe. Every time you walk, you are crushing them.

2). Go to the craft store and buy some clay. Mold it into a clay tablet. Write on it your target’s name and what you want to happen to them. Let clay dry. Smash with a hammer, channeling your rage. I did this to my abusive father, specifying that he would die from an incurable disease. He came down with pancreatic cancer at a relatively young age and died.

3 Likes