Let’s evoke the living gods - YOU, ME AND ALL OF US

Humans already have the power to evoke others, nobody gave it to anyone most just don’t explore this option, and this :point_down:is technically evocation :laughing:

I mean the traditional method of evocation. And no…I cannot be compelled beyond my own volition.

And by asking, I refer to a PM. Lol

Hmm start a new one then because this still interesting to me.

It is fine to comment on an old thread, but the OP isn’t doing this anymore so sending your details via PM shouldn’t be done unless the OP comments or requests it.

Hate to burst your bubble but if this were accurate in any way then the practices centered on magickal protection,banishing and cleansing would not exist.

No bubble is there to burst.
There’s a difference. I have an anchor, whereas they do not. They also have enns and sigils that can force them. Essentially, I’m saying I wouldn’t give those tools to anyone.

1 Like

Again not entirely accurate, the idea of enns and sigils is almost exclusive to goetic spirits. There are countless spirits where a name or even a title is enough.

Being on this plane does not anchor you in any way. The spirit can be dislodged from the flesh and evoked. This is how rituals like the rite of deification work. This is an example of one for empowerment but there are plenty out there for bane or change.

2 Likes

Okaaaay.

writing notes… Go on… :nerd_face:

I remember a theosophical book in which certain masters would make astral replicas of their students to be able to quickly manage their students’ progress and well-being. And we all know there are warnings on making succubi/incubi in the image of someone you know.

The “anchor” we have to the physical world does seem pliable. But for obvious reasons, there isn’t much information on what exactly we can do with that anchor, and how it can be used for own ends. I’m thinking of the whole physical shapeshifting thing, for example.

1 Like

That anchor is extremely powerful if given a soul that knows how to harness it and operate it in tandem.
People are so quick to write off this vessel and it’s operating system.

1 Like

I agree. I just think there is so much we can do with this vessel that hasn’t been explored.

1 Like

I am in

Sign me up. If its possible still?

Hey my door’s open if anyone wants to take a visit and do a writing about it and send/post it. People haven’t tried in a long time! :slight_smile:

I’m game.

1 Like

Ok! Sharing is caring. :slight_smile:

I will pm you

You can post it! :slight_smile:

What’s your sigil? I’ll give it a go.