Lessons of the Deck

The rewards with this one were VERY open-ended, which applies to someone like me. I put in the work I was likely to do anyhow and he tosses in some extra. I would reproduce the pact, but he wasn’t keen on that, even in a PM. I did ask, though.

Normally, the magician approaches the entity. This was the opposite. I had no intention to make a pact with him at all. I’ve not had that happen before. This is the only pact I have at the moment and don’t expect that to change in the near future (or distant).

I typically prefer agreements.

6 Likes

I’m sorry I dont mean to spam up your thread but it’s fascinating that you said he wasn’t keen on you sharing the details of your pact with others.

I’ve actually read the exact same thing from other reputable magicians.

Lucifuge Rofocale expects secrecy with his dealings.

That’s amazing man.

5 Likes

No worries. It isn’t spam to me. It’s a useful conversation, my friend.

3 Likes

I started getting flashes/notifications from Bael. I grabbed a rock from the dirt.

B: “You need to open a pathway, a gateway to the (target) energy. Here, you could use my sigil. Open it (as a gate) and direct the energy into the stone, wrapping it (the energy) with intent. A (near) perfect time bomb to come alive when picked up (or stolen). Orient it towards a specific person and give it as a gift. Recharge it aa needed. Kindly don’t just leave it out for (just) anyone. Well, it’s up to you. Only use that in specific cases.”

At this point, he indicated that it should be sealed to hold the energy longer, if not left on a gate or similar.

Hail Bael.

7 Likes

Andrealphus indicated that he had increased my intelligence and would continue to. I thanked him. My body is reacting to my covid booster, so I don’t feel intelligent at all at the moment.

Hail Andrealphus.

8 Likes

Up next:

Gamigin’s card was already pulled once, but I was told the timing wasn’t right. It is now, though I don’t k ow what’s different. That type of thing has happened a half dozen times already.

G: “I accept. I will show you something. Qrite as you see it.”

(I was shown a man that seemed dressed like a Colonial or similar, walking down a gutted, muddy street late at night. He was more than a little inebriated and had a woman beside him. They were both clearly enjoying themselves. He tirned his head to say something, got struck by a horse, and died.)

G: “That was you. (I had picked up on this)”

M: “I didn’t realize I died ‘in sin’.”

G: “(He chuckled at this) No, no sin. Bit it was how you died.”

M: “What point woild a death like that have?”

G: “Do they have to (have a point)? (He paused) Timing. You’ve seen flashes of yourself in other wars, at other times. This (last one) will likely be tour last for a while (he wouldn’t elaborate).”

G: “I have done my part.”

M: “You have and I thank you for it.”

Hail Gamigin.

10 Likes

Up next:

He held a drawn arrow at my head the entire time I read the agreement. Upon accepting it, he let it loose, but it didn’t hit me. It just went…elsewhere… (no idea). He was amused, to put it mildly.

We were done interacting, but he was still (is still) hanging about the area.

8 Likes

Up next:

Botis was going to ask me to put them back in the deck, but changed their mind when I asked why. I only did so because I could tell they were on the fence.

They accepted and went their way.

I was having issues with the vaccine when Botis returned. It was a personal message, but one that others could resonate with.

Botis returned.

B: "My Lord, you once wanted to reconcile with parts of your family. This was long ago (with many hurts since). I would recommend not doing it for a while. They will not appreciate it and will fall into their old ways (because those ways get them what they want).

M: “All of them?”

B: “Only those you would (need to/have to) reconcile with. They will not enrich your life (at this point or in the near future (maybe in the medium-term, maybe not at all)). They are set in their old ways and there is no room for the new”

Hail Botis.

“There is no room for the new” came to mind today when watching an “instructional” video from a Youtuber in the magic area. As soon as I realized this, I could feel a connection from Botis, a nod of approval. No, not a relative, but another area where their previous thought patterns were held so closely, there was no room for the new.

7 Likes

Up next:

Valefor accepted and then left. Nothing really to report. This was right after Botis’ lesson - the firat one.

Flash forward to today. I was plagued by strange IT troublea at work and, despite the breeze and temperature, felt I should go on a walk.

Astaroth came in a minute, on his own. He came as a male for the first time. He said that magicians that were powerful in previous lives often have blocks put on them in others. He said that I should search for mine and remove them, if I wanted to.

Now, this is exactly thw type of message a parasite would give and I’m giving the condensed version. So, I thanked him, continued my little walk, and went about my day. It did feel like the same spirit, bit the message made me wary.

When I got back home, I felt him come, asked him to leave, the used the sigil to call them. Same spirit. He turned into the female version I was used to and turned back.

Hail Astaroth.

8 Likes

Up next:

Sallos accepted.

S: “Well, you already bought her flowers. What else is there for me to do?”

(I got 2 quick pats on the shoulder and he was off).

10 Likes

i am confused I thought Leraje was a women but i see here its a man?

2 Likes

Spirit forms are very fluid, and some of them like to move back and forth through both sexes, while others prefer maintaining one or the other. If you read the old grimoires, you’ll see that many spirits were said to actually appear first in animal forms, and the magician would then have to command them to take the form of a human, so nothing is set in stone regarding how they will appear.

5 Likes

My Lord Sallos… I didn’t suspect you in tonight’s conversation. It does and doesn’t “fit”.

I refuse to die in a cubicle. My wife refuses to be from family… (Yes, we were 2k miles from the Continental US when in Hawaii…)

Seems there’s a compromise… Heard it before, but this didn’t come from me - 5 years later.

I would have blown it off, but recognized some details not offered here.

As I went to offer my incense to them, he asked for two. This was appropriate, since I asked for a lesson for MYSELF and he nudged another forward, including actual plans…

Above and beyond.

7 Likes

ohhh got it !! sorry i dont have much exp so I didnt know that. Can I light a candle for Leraje with a petition and stuff. if I am currently doing the 33 days ritual from Gordon? or would thy get mad?

3 Likes

This journal isn’t the place for off topic questions, but if you are doing a 33 day ritual, then why do you need to do a petition as well? Are they both to the same spirit?

4 Likes

Up next:

Buer accepted and began filling me with a rype of healing energy I’ve not experienced before. Despite being in a t-shirt, lounging pants, and slippers out on the back porch, I was warm from head to toe. He indicated that I should begin working with him to learn it. As much as I like and feel comfortable with the darker aspects and energy, I seem to get pulled towards healing, too.

Hail Buer.

9 Likes

Up next:

Vapula accepted. When I was calling him to come, I got so wrapped up in my inward attention that he was behind me and I missed it. We both got a chuckle out of that one.

6 Likes

Andomalius returned and said he had completed his work for me. He didn’t say much about it, but something had been wrongfully taken (?) behind the scenes and he had corrected whatever that was. I thanked him and let him taste some beer.

Hail Andromalius.

7 Likes

Up next:

Vual accepted.

V: “Some wisdom, then. You’re always on the look out for knowledge, hidden (Occult) knowledge, while also realizing you have it within you (creating minor conflicts). My question is this - does it (the source) matter? Do you not also have to get experience with it before Wisdom comes from it? Think less about the source and simply gain the wisdom.”

Hail Vual.

7 Likes

Up next:

Zagan accepted.

Z: "Be watchful during your daily life. There is a lot of wine that needs turned (mostly purified) and a lot of water that is stagnant. Watch. You will like most (of the changes).

I’ve worked with Zagan here and there in the past. I have that same feeling I got with Moloch, in that this is an entity I will be working with a lot of at leaat heavily. Not quite right now, though.

Moat of what he said above applies to work, I felt and mostly things outside of my direct control.

Zagan has that scary sort of respect I really jive with. But it can be subtle at times. I’ll have to find an idol for him (and Moloch).

8 Likes