Lessons of the Deck

Up next:

It was a matter of time. I purposefully hadn’t read much about him. Glasya Labolas is the other. I simply knew it would happen in time.

Raum came almost immediately, feeling adjacent to a crow or raven (? What does rhis mean?) There was a commonality going on. Not as many words were needed. “Kinship” was too familiar, but a similar vein waa going on

M: “Welcome”

R: “and Im supposed to walk away?”

M: " Or assist within the agreement."

R: “Could I do both?”

(I read the agreement)

R: “I wish to assist with the agreement and without it.”

He and I talked for a bit. He agreed to stick to the 2 week agreement for this working. Since he wanted to work on longer-term issues, we discussed the safety of people I care about before I agrees to that.

Truth is, he reminds me a lot of when I was younger and an Infantryman in Iraq…except he doesn’t feel the affects of age, yet gets the Wisdom of.it. Good for you, mt Lord Raum.

7 Likes

There was one more thing that happened today, but it requires some backstory.

I have had pleurisy as a teen. I was born without my lungs fully formed, but outside of the pleurisy, there were no complications. Even when I ran sub 6 minute miles in Infantry School.

Until after Iraq. Lots of problems. Literally hurt to breath for over 10 years, the stabbing sort. Took me those ten years to be able to function normally, but my youth was gone by then.

Lord Moloch had told me, when I drew his card, that someone would attack me, that it would barely make it through my wards, but that it wouldn’t go much further. I guess that was a difference of opinion.

My right lung cavity seized up, would work, but I knew that feeling where the lung grates against the surrounding area. My first thought was that I was having a setback of some sort, but this one was different and I knew it. It was like there was something in it that was causing it. So, I pulled it out, cut the cord, and it left in a minute, instead.of the several week(s) recovery.

I’d had that happen enough to know it wasn’t natural. Moloch was there, watching.

I wasn’t going to post it, and as I was reflecting on it, he asked me if he couldn’t “stay on”. I didn’t find a good idol for him when I drew his card and felt that…draw… He may have to settle for a bull statue until I can find something better.

Hail Moloch.

I’ll draw a new card tomorrow. I’m already in bed.

5 Likes

Up next:

I’ve spoken with Beelzebub in the past, but for some reason, he was gruff and seemed almost put out that I was calling. He accepted the agreement and promptly left. Fine.

6 Likes

A bird was flying around my enclosed porch when I got home. It had crawled through the open window barely big enough to fit through. I opened thw window wider and another to let it free.

I also knew it was a sign. A little later, Decarabia came.

D: “Watch, my Lord.”

(He opened his hand and a small stone was in it. Energy began swirling around the outside of it. This was the intention he wanted to program into the stone.

As he melded his consciousness with the stone, the intention moved into it, to “reprogram” whatever was in it by default. Once it, too, became part of the stone, he was finished.

He handed me me this energetic stone and suggested I place it inside of me. Unsure and a bit wary, I called Hecate, who confirmed it was beneficial. I placed it within my energy body and he left.

Hail Decarabia.

5 Likes

Up next:

(He came immediate and without warning, we began sparring)

A: “Well fought.”

M: "Thank you. (He accepted the agreement.)

A: “He didn’t call me (against you). I was looking forward to that.”

M: “I was interested in seeing it play out.”

A: “Call on me if you need something. Otherwise, I have worked to do”

6 Likes

In the midst of workings, I hear a voice “I want to help.”

The truth is that I hadn’t asked him. It is in reference to this He came so…gently…

My Lord, please do help, and work with the others…
I wanted to consider it “done”, but he wants his n card left as it is.

Of course, my lord. Take whatever disease you will.

4 Likes

Philosophers Stone?

2 Likes

Even if similar, the PS has so much baggage, I wouldn’t equate the two.

I am one of the apparent few that does NOT want to live forever. Why wish that curse on myself?

2 Likes

Thats still cool, to program and reprogram the stone at will. Stones seem to be all the rage lately :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, I can’t speak to that. I can only relate that lesson with reprogramming the stone.

3 Likes

That could mean you could override other peoples stones at will? Lol, thats cool.

2 Likes

Not where I went with that, but theoretical.

2 Likes

The truth is that I would have to CARE about someone else’s path…

Are they DIRECTLY threatening me or mine?

Is it a credible threat?

Doubtful.

4 Likes

This is the current length

I can move this and I can move that, but if the foundation isn’t built to receive what’s there…

6 Likes

I “get” that most people need a new, acceptable ‘Jesus’ in their lives. This usually takes the form Lucifer.

Next up

7 Likes

Since I’m the Holiday meal chef in the house, I invited all of those I work with to lunch. I didn’t make as much as usual, since I’m apparently the only one that likes some of those sides. I allowed those I work with and that have been invited inside to taste things through me.

Halfway through, Lucifer came and wanted ke to call on him when I was ready. I questioned whether the conversation should be kept as it was given and he said I should. So, I will.

L: “I have wronged you, for good intent (this was his acknowledgment of my point of view). You’re trying to not hold it against me. It is in ypur nature to do so.”

L: “I forgive you for what you’ve done. You’ve rightly guessed that those threads were expendable. I will help you with what you seek.”

(What’s the catch?)

L: “No catch. You’ve done your work. Now, my card is finished, as your ‘lesson’ was the truth you had given up on finding. Call me again.”

(Deliver and I will)

Hail Lucifer.

5 Likes

Up next

Lord Bifrons started coming when someone came into my ritual space. He was quite gracious and waited until I could call him again. While he was still partially present, I had to reset myself to be able to interact as I wanted to.

(He accepted the agreement)

B: “I have a lesson for you (now). The ‘corpse-lights’ isted on my card, what are they?”

M: “Designations? Markers?”

B: “Markers visible to the magician, but not those without ‘sight’. As you rightly guessed (in my head), you can see these remotely. IF you call on me (to get the markers and make seeing them easier). Is there a corpse whose light you’d like to see?”

M: “That’s a different thing than you just described.”

B: “It is and isn’t. It is a marker, yes? (I nodded) A marker can lead you to Rome.”

He left.

An odd way of phrasing that. “All roads lead to Rome”. And what was Rome? The center, “source” of civilization (point of view).

So, he teased that he can provide markers for corpses and the intent passed was that it could be almost anyone that has passed. He’s suggesting he can also tie those older “corpses” to their modern or equivalent incarnations?

Specifically, he “source” of the spirit, which, in some theories persists through incarnations. Interesting to consider, at the least.

Hail Bifrons.

5 Likes

As I lit the incense for Bifrons, Raum came to me.

R: “I am finished.”

(No explanation, though I know I could force it.)

It IS within the agreement that I can be notified that the lesson/wisdom was received. I could also feel he had achieved whatever it was that he decided to do.

Hail Raum.

6 Likes

Up next

As I looked at Seere’s card and sigil, I could feel him coming near.

S: “My Lord?” (He accepted the agreement).

S: “What would you have me do?”

M: “What?” (Ah! That IS the lesson. Clever)

M: “That situation I read about earlier.”

S: "(It will be) Done.

Hail Seere.

6 Likes

Up next: was Botis. Something felt off about this as soon as I studied the card.

As I called on him, Botis hung back, watching, waiting, “Read me your agreement”.

He felt wary, expectant, yet not ‘ready’.

B: “You are correct.”.

I put his card back in the deck.

6 Likes