Things Not (likely) Put in a Grimoire

I looked at the photos before I read the post and the first thing I thought was “oh that’s cool :sunglasses: is that pazuzu?” :love_you_gesture: Great journal, this is a real pleasure to read. Thanks.

4 Likes

Absolutely Pazuzu. Scared the shit out of me when I saw the Exorcist.

He’s never “spoken” a complete sentence to me, but I wouldn’t hesitate to call upon him. And haven’t, once I overcame my fear.

Which is why he has a statue. Still trying to find some for others that don’t cost a small fortune.

3 Likes

To be honest, there was a friend on here that happened to be on the cusp of change, which meant it was volatile, not always completely thought out, and published anyways.

So, this friend really tried to get to the bottom of things, went above and beyond what I (ever) expected them to.

And she did it with grace.

Thank you @A_Pariah

4 Likes

I was upset tonight. I really wish I could share details, but the important part is how I dealt with it. There is family that I haven’t seen for 4 years, dear family I’ve literally died for, and circumstance is preventing me from being with them when we can all get together. Obviously, I’m not upset with them. Circumstance, yes.

I didn’t lnow what to do I still don’t. But I know what I’ve done, because I’m not some weak, little, powerless sheep.

Since I don’t know what to do or who to call, but know I can’t wallow in self pity, it’s time to call on The Adversary. In this case, the adversary to this complex problem.

Another drop of blood added to the sigil. If I was done unpacking, I’d make a wooden one by hand, no power tool. That’s then and not now. For now, a drop of blood for the sigil.

Next, I charged a candle with energy, but not fully. Leave something for the Deity/Spirit to do. Not photographed.

Sigil opened, I lay the candle on the opened sigil.

I’m listening to the same song as the video with Behemoth-X. Why? I already had it before this. And some of the text in tje middle portion is in my Helios Unbound workings. Thus, it has meaning. Experiential meaning.

As I’m channeling my energy into it, the entity behind the sigil comes, without being called. I did not ask it or call it, but Satan k ows they are welcome. Without being asked, Satan agrees to direct it. I designated my “safe” people in my immediate life. Wonn’t affect those outside the situation. Baneful or Death workings are not the goal here. No ill-will at all.

I charge it for the whole song, as the second half is the incantation portion, if you will.

I was touched that Satan came, to be honest. I did not call or compel.

The song done, the candle charged by both me, Satan, and the sigil, I blooded it and set it alight.

Hail Satan.

7 Likes

It’s been a rough year for some and the Holidays can make it harder. In light of that, I decided to carve, charge, and light a candle for my “Balg Friends”. I did put the clause in that this is only for those that would accept it and is primarily for strength, defense, and comfort.

On the other side, I carved a skeleton key for Hecate, who I called forth. She accepted the task.

I charged it until.she said it was enough. Then she charged it. I blooded and lit it. May it go to those that need it.

11 Likes

I stood up, feeling the presence of Helios, “My Lord.”

As I wondered who else would be needed, I felt Raphael and Marbas come into my sphere. I was thankful. Colorectal cancer isn’t pretty. Not me, but a local friend before we left for Hawaii.

Still young. Pretty serious. This is a parent of my son’s friend. Business time.

I let the task ruminate in my head. When this happens, sometimes, I find out which spirits are willing. I don’t “just” think of the task. I also think of how it may play out. By the time I’m getting ready for the ritual of it, any questioning of it is done. We don’t know all the answers, but I know this person. Personally. So, I will act regardless. I know this at this stage and this willing come forward.

Helios
Marbas
Raphael
Hecate
Belial

Belial? Not my first choice, bit he wants in and in sounds like it’s because he wants to reduce medical legal or logistical bullshit. Other Healing Deities (like Hi’iaka) can join as desired, in my candle.

Not all requested a blood donation, but I gave it.

I got the signal that it was time.

9 Likes

Ironically, I was listening to Raining Stars (Lord of the Lost) and Hecate asked me to funnel it into her idol (forn the purpose of fueling something related to this)

3 Likes

Lots of energy, very powerfull!

If it’s not too much to ask, I would really appreciate it if I could also be part of this BALG friends list. :raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

That’s the beauty of it and using a deity. It’s open. Make a call to Hecate and ask to have some. Otherwise, she decides.

Here is the current length.

5 Likes

Thank you Hecate :pray:

Thank you so much @anon39079500 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Of course. I may do another around New Years.

6 Likes

Your practice is inspiring my friend.

2 Likes

I got a lesson in offerings yesterday from a land spirit. For those that don’t know, I started cultivating relationships with them in Hawaii and have continued that here in Maryland. To be honest, I don’t feel like I fully understood it.

I’m the cook in the house and was making apple pie filling when I came across an apple that was at least 1/3 rotten (dark brown) and had spread enough that it wasn’t worth cutting around. Yet, I didn’t want to just throw it out.

I got the idea that maybe the squirrels or ants would like it. Temps right now are more Spring than Winter. The ecosystem is still active. So, I tossed it into a part of the backyard that is full of cut wood that needs split, but wouldn’t attract anything towards any of the nearby houses.

One of the more vocal, extroverted land spirits came before I made it back to the door. To thank me. For a rotten apple?

Yes, for a rotten apple. An apple I chose to help sustain Life with, feeling that I shouldn’t just discard it.

I acknowledged, but don’t know that I really understand. Nobody said jack about b the potatoes peels for mashed potatoes. Or the bone and fat from the ham. :joy:

Maybe the lesson was learning to listen to “requests” from the land or its spirits. Maybe it was about not wasting what’s still usable, in some way. I’m unsure. But he was thankful.

6 Likes

Unless the apples was cores and pitted I’d say it makes sense to me cuz a rotten apple with the seeds still in it is a new life in the making (not sure best way to say that). Apple decays seed falls out into softened by rotten apple fertile ground sleeps til spring grows and voila new apple tree. So you were potentially restoring life to this dirt ball. That’s probably why the thanks.

6 Likes

That DOES make sense. The seeds were not corrupted. Just the top 1/3 of the apple. Damn, that makes sense, but I don’t know if it will grow in the sandy soil here. The concept is rock solid, from my opinion and when I put it to that spirit (he comes around a lot), he agreed. Thank you, Kish. I appreciate that lesson.

4 Likes

Yw

If there’s enough moisture to support the apples growth and a subsoil for it to root in it might survive there.

Even if there isn’t a good subsoil it could live if it gets enough moisture. If it doesn’t have good subsoil the worst that can happen besides it dying of thirst if it doesn’t get enough moisture is when it grows up it gets blown over in a windstorm.

So what’s the harm in trying? I don’t see any.

Besides I don’t think a land spirit would encourage you to plant the seeds if they were going to die, they usually care about the things of the land like trees and flowers right? So give it a try, if you don’t you’ll never know (if apples can survive there).

Btw: seed grown apples usually grow about 40 foot tall with a spread varying from 20 to 40 foot wide in their maturity and the live about 200-250 years if planted where they can establish themselves.

3 Likes

Blast from my past.

No, not in a bad mood at all.

It’s raining outside similarly to when I first heard it.

Edit - this encapsulated me at that time. Im good.

4 Likes

I was asked to work in the cancer patient again.

Prognosis isn’t good. Fine.

There were a few things I knew from the beginning. One was that this would be both a pain and blood offering. The other was that more spirits would come.

But non-lethal blood cuts can take a while.

I’d cleaned the area and tools prior to doing this.

I’d already staged the longer term healing candle (white), the natural healing candle (green), and the incense prior to the cut.

Marbas was here to help, but I felt I should call on others more, such as Helios and Hi’iaka. The wound was bleeding after a few seconds.

As I contemplated doing another cit Moloch came and said he would help take their pain away, as an offering of sorts, since I am exerting my will (and she has asked for general spiritual help). Thank you, Lord Moloch.

I let the wound bleed a bit more before blooding the candles and incense.

As I cleaned the site, I burnt the paper as an offering

Finally, I charged the candle to the healing entities I had called. This was primarily Helios. Hecate came and offered to help. Of course.

I also blooded a green candle, knowing it was for more Nature-oriented entities. The primary here was Hi’iaka and I took it on “faith” that a second candle was needed. Ended up that the local Far were interested. I’ve been negotiating with the local Queen and some of them wanted to help.

Quite the showing.

I wiped the rest of the blood onto a sheet of paper to be offered to all involved. I charged the candles and let the entities add their part.

I lit a second incense disk due to time and lit everything else.

Whatever doesn’t burn before I get to bed will be relit tomorrow, as was the plan.

Do what we can with the time that we have.

9 Likes

Amazing Work!

:candle: :pray:

4 Likes

Yes this is a great post, awesome technique and great illustrations. Thank you for sharing this. :+1:

4 Likes