Leraje

Hi was thinking of working with Leraje to break up a couple, has anyone here worked with him? Im just going to light a red candle for him and open up his sigil and offer a glass of wine

9 Likes

Well kinda. This is primarily what helped me.

3 Likes

Thanks John, have you what with Lerjae before then? How did you get on?
Thanks

3 Likes

I’ve contacted him/her a few times. It went well, I suggest a decent offering, mine wasn’t that great. Besides that it went well. I asked him to start a war within an organization. It somewhat started a series of unforeseen events, but he did his part so i can’t complain.

8 Likes

Thanks John, do you know then Enn at all?
Planning to open the sigil in the morning

2 Likes

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in, in case he doesn;t get back online before tomorrow - Leraje’s enn is “Caymen vefa Leraje.”

If you type enn demon (demon’s name) into Google you will usually find them easily, here’s a big list: Demonic enns | Satan's Den

11 Likes

Thank you Lady Eva

3 Likes

I ADORE Lady_Eva​:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: She is truly helpful☆☆☆☆

2 Likes

So she can cause a fight between my ex and new partner ?

2 Likes

If so, I’d love Leraje’s help💞

3 Likes

I tried to summon Leraje today. Honestly, I have no idea if my summoning worked or not, however, I did offer Leraje public recognition if my work is done😊I am just hoping for the best

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jasmine_97! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Just wondering what happened with your situation…

Just a quick heads up, that the person you are replying to hasn’t been on the forum for over a year, so you most likely will not get a response.

1 Like

There have been a epidemic of zombie threads :fearful:

2 Likes

Hate that