Legions for clairaudience

I was never trying to force him into anything. People will do as they please. I just seemed to be the only one who said what I said.

If he wants help with anything else, I’m willing. But if anything, I’m not going to encourage that he avoid his own life.

If he wants anything else, I’m here. That’s quite all.

3 Likes

He is trying to power his way through the process, when the etheric channels which connect his physical and etheric bodies are not developed enough to handle that much energy flow. He has done the work in reverse, trying to PULL his astral self out instead of allowing it to eject naturally…without the foundational work to make that bridge, no amount of energy on the etheric is going to pull him out. His desires are irrelevant to the situation. Teach him to fish instead of telling him his reasons for wanting to fish are silly.

2 Likes

If astral projection is what he really wants, then I recommend a working with Lepaca. She/He can augment the astral body to project more easily, and more. If at all interested, here’s an article about her/him:

Best of luck in whatever path you end up on.

5 Likes

Just to note, you aren’t the OP so you can’t force something to be locked because you feel it should.

Nor has it devolved into any kind of pissing match, a pissing match is when two or more people try and show off being better than each other.

3 Likes

@anon84896414 I hope you realise people are replying because we actually want to help, but the things you are asking for for… it just doesn’t work that way.

If other people or forces could GIVE you magick, it would have always been far more common and mainstream.

Magick is the only field I know of where people who cannot basically perform the skill themselves feel able to define the forms it must take.

Imagine joining a forum for pianists, and insiting that practice isn’t the key, it’s actually all about finding the RIGHT piano where the keys work better.

Actual pianists who play every day, many for a living, would reply “No, that’s not how it works at all.”

Same thing.

No special piano, no legions who can be summoned by someone who cannot yet communicate in order to confer skillz.

Sorry. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

The best way of practice one of the three most commonly used astral senses - hearing, seeing and feeling - is in attendance of a spirit, as I see it. I know some of you disagree about this, but there is a referense point with a spirit teaching you.

It’s like moving abroad to a country with a language you can’t understand, but the more you interact with the locals, the more you learn their language and after a few years you finally understand them. Sure, you can learn the language from another foreigner that lives there, but you will lose the connection with the essence of the local culture.

Sure, you can use meditation and other methods to open up your astral senses, but it would be like reading a glossary of Spanish by yourself. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

You could also learn to scan, you don’t need an entity to learn to hear, see, or feel energy or entities. Learning to scan is one way of learning to do so. Be it yourself or others, or your area.

4 Likes