Legions for clairaudience

It takes as long as it takes. Perhaps you only think you are doing what exercises and practices are needed to train the spiritual/psychic senses.

3 Likes

So what should I be doing.

1 Like

I’m just going to lay it out plainly.

Even if you did achieve an out of body experience and project around the astral, you’re still going to be snapped back into your body, over and over, because until your body physically dies (don’t get ideas from this) you cannot fully cross over to any spiritual plane.

You came here and/or were put here in the physical for a reason(s), most likely the same reason(s) we’re all here right now: Learn lessons and / or ascend. Thing is, ascension is possible because we already have everything we need to ascend within us.

Do you know what that is? Godhood.

God/esses do not look at something they dislike and then simply walk away from it. They put in all their power, energy, and willpower into changing what they want to change.

Running off into the astral planes like you want wouldn’t fix anything anyway, because some deity (quite possibly the same deity that put you here) can just pick you up and reincarnate you once more, and you’ll be right back here, faced with problems that you’ll have to fix eventually.

There’s endless spirits, rites, ect. for endless causes. Utilize the tools you have and have always had from the beginning of your existence as a human being and make your world as you see fit, without reservation, so that you won’t feel like you have to run from your own life.

Additionally, the Gods / Demons / Angels, want to be physically alive, meaning they too would face physical issues that most of us would face, but they wouldn’t back away and accept defeat, they would use every ounce of their power to overcome / rectify it.

TL,DR: Running away from life won’t save you from the problems it may present. You’ll just end up back here eventually, and delay your ultimate destination (ascension) by running from it. Pull the bandage off and move forward. We’re all willing to help you with that kind of goal.

4 Likes

To help you with that, I would need a complete list of everything you ARE doing and how often.

However, as a start I would recommend a book by Robert Bruce: Astral Dynamics

2 Likes

For psychic senses?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Pretty much doing @AdamThoth void meditation everyday. Doing evocations a lot asking for help in psychic senses. As well as getting into theta gamma state as much as possible.

3 Likes

Definitely Astral Dynamics then. It sounds to me like your etheric body is not developed enough to handle the energies you are trying to channel.

2 Likes

I am trying to empower my etheric body a lot.

1 Like

That is why I want to project. To get guidance straight from the spirits

1 Like

Read the book. It will help. I won´t plagarize Robert Bruce´s work.

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

I just told you what you have to do above. Life isn’t going to get better unless you make it so. Read the post I made above, please.

If you’re going to ignore what everyone says except what you want to hear, then nothing and no one can / will help you.

3 Likes

What you should be doing is asking less questions and doing anything more.

3 Likes

I already read it and I never said anything that disagreed with you\ after you posted

1 Like

I have done a lot and that is why I am asking here.

1 Like

I’m not trying to say you disagreed with me or anything, I wasn’t looking for an agreement or a disagreement - I’m trying to help you realize that escapism is never a valid option, nor a permanent one.

What is it that’s making you want to leave life behind so much in the first place? That’s what we need to work on.

3 Likes

Everyone stop.

@anon84896414 You have been doing lots of work but in the wrong order. You have built the roof of your house before the foundation. Such a process cannot work.

@Mika You are simply rehashing and clubbing the OP with the same statement over and over again.

@Lady_Eva PLEASE lock this as it is going no where; I have already given OP sources of information privately. It has devolved into a pissing match.

1 Like

I’m not trying to carry on any kind of “clubbing” or any match of some sort. I’m offering advice where it looks like it’s needed, nothing more. OP is clearly in a difficult situation (as we all have been or will be) and I know that avoiding it will not help. That’s simply it.

1 Like

Repeating the same thing over and over again, is tiresome both to read and type. What you are saying is not helping. Yes, you are correct. Yes, he should listen. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. Please desist.

1 Like