Legal issues & Price on my head

Jeez man all of that for a pentagram? That sucks a$$
Are they involved in the occult? Can’t you curse the shit out of them?

1 Like

They practice hoodoo and things escalated from where it originally started by that time.

The people that are after me are sick they run a pedo-ring do ritual abuse and all types of crazy twisted stuff…

Sorry to hear they are so opposing to you want such evil to befall you my problem with thimbis then using technology on me haven’t had anything physically happen. That must be scary I got lucky and befriended a x president befor the was tortured through mind control, he spoke to me and told me what to say to make the AI that was torturing me basically go from lvl 10 to 1. You might benefit from the consultation of EA Koetting he can probably help you out. The slippers is just insane.

Yeah they are some sick baby murdering pedos that is part of how things ended up going so far. I fucking hate pedophiles and they keep trying to flip shit on me.

Normally I wouldn’t even say anything, but all these adrenochrome users are being exposed and I got things locked down at the moment while all this happens.

@Samael-Azazel
My best friend mom shared a video with me a little over a week ago about how alot of that type of shit including the adrenalcrome’ers is going to be hitting the light soon, so it’s nice to know it’s a movement since your know there gonna get ound out soon too, I didn’t know about adreanalcrome until that video. I’m glad you feel safe atm, I read recently that Doodall speaks with other spirits in a counsel and is know for figuring out how to end negative interaction or sobleing problems might be worth checking into, I don’t have any personal experience with him yet but when reading about like 80 different spirits he seemed to stick out to me about being able to solve a problem.

Yeah people never wanted to accept that it’s a real thing due to what is called cognitive dissonance, but it is being taken care of and people can try to keep playing it off as a conspiracy theory, but it doesn’t matter because whether people believe it or not that whole industry is being taken down. Which should hopefully clear up a lot of problems for me, but I know that even afterwards they will still have people on the outside after me. Also it’s possible I could end up screwed over for a lot of the chaos that occurred in the process while fighting for my life over the years or dead before they get caught too, but either way as far as I’m concerned it’s worth the sacrifice if anything I did or made known about it helps put a stop to all this sick stuff.

With how much they have going on with people exposing them I doubt they would go after you while trying to hide themselves and fight there accusers. I tend to believe most conspiracy theories as true and just am thankful I’ wasn’t a art of it, hopefully they forget about you when all this is said and done they will probably be more focused on getting revenge for there fallen comrads. I thought I was going to be sacrificed once because of the mind control and basically accepted it then was picked up by the cops shortly afterwards like they were trying to prevent it lol, the cops showed me on camera what I looked like because I had like a million fake spirits molesting me and all I could see in the pic was dicks and eye balls over the entirety of my body couldn’t see any art of me in the cops mini tv they had, they hella were expecting me to resist or something or do magic and break the cuffs cause I offered to do that once but the cops said no so I didn’t, when I offered I know it was a outside power that would have completed the task for me myself. Yea they hella put two pairs of cuffs on me then when they went to take my picture everyone of the fake things just instantly got went down into the floor, a different time the cops played a recording in the holding cell I was in the control what the fake spirits were doing…

Well I hope nothing happens to you you can always try to figure out a way of making an offering to chaos itself and see if that helps I had a friend who called himself a black dragon of chaos he was awesome I assume my connection to him made chaos like me.

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

You mean he executed the father(rival gang leader) while wearing slippers made of his infant children?
I… I can’t believe and I don’t know what to tell you. I can’t imagine how people can make slippers out of infants.
I hope this is all FBI’s setup.

Yes I saw him do it, but that guy isn’t even the one I have a problem with that is his friend the guy I have a problem with is worse. The two of them are high ranking gang members, because everyone is terrified of them and they get away with it all, because the stories are regarded as rumor since very few people believe that crazy shit like that really happens and most people who have witnessed it are too scared to talk about it or dead…

It’s all really insane actually, because they front like normal people so most of the cops just think it’s all just crackheads making up stories, but it’s for real…

It’s hard to imagine worse but when your dealing with the type of people that actually preform rituals to get adeanalcrome it seems possible. So he you doing Samael-Azazel?

I guess maybe I shouldn’t try to rank them. Let’s just say they are both sick…

So have you see the text that’s associated to your mini logo? Stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself but lo he could not for an angel was moving his hand. I seen that like 10 years ago and just recognized it.