Left hand path vs right hand path SPECIFICS

Left hand path vs right hand path SPECIFICS
i made a post awhile ago about frusteration and the left hand path vs right hand path. i only want to talk to people who are more adept in how to take these paths. what i really want is this, freedom to do what i want, how i want and when i want without hurting anyone else. i do not want to follow some divine plan or be bossed around into doing anything

What path is this? middle hand path? i would rather be self deified or have my own conscious choice, rather then being desolved into the all . I want to follow the dreams and goals that i have right NOW and nothing else, i am searching for longevity, i want to see where the human race is going and i also want to make money and travel. I do not want these desires to be burned away. The real problem is im undergoing a kundalini awakening. others on this forum have stated that i can take the left hand path with this, but i dont understand how that is possible, because once the energy has gone through your higher chakras and eventually out the head chakra you are dissolving your ego into the all and becoming something else all together. How can i keep my ego mind yet still ascend and follow my own will. kundalini is a process that doesnt stop until completed, yet how can people tell me i can keep my ego or choices if it is a one way track? i dont understand why wanting to become our own god and self deification is satanic? what is wrong with advancing our self and ascending to our own will. What do i have to do to follow a middle hand path and how can i make sure i dont dissolve my ego and self into the all if im undergoing a kundalini awakening and have the snake energy active . is there different ways of directing this energy? or is this just a lightbody activation that does a one way process and no stopping it. hoping people can give me some insight

3 Likes

I don’t quite get why you don’t already have this? I think you’re already on this middle path. It doesn’t need a name though, you’re doing you they way you should be. :slight_smile:

It’s the way of religions to impose pre-defined morals, and tell people they are bad if they don’t keep them all, but those people can do awful things and still keep those rules. Likewise they build those preconceptions into the teachings, but this is incorrect. An LHP mage can raise kundalini. run the microcosmic orbit or ascend in a number of ways without keeping someone else’s weird rules. I did.

imo personal ethics are important, and it sounds like you have those in spades. You don’t need to follow any external rules for your behaviour, you have your own code to live by.

Nothing is a one way track, you make your own path. You can experience sat nam and then reintegrate into the physical just fine. Ideally raise kundalini many many times, it’s not a one and done anyway. Robert Bruce has done it over 70 times, and he still has ego, I think it’ll be fine.

7 Likes

thanks, i understand, but what im trying to say is, eventually kundalini runs 24/7 and when it is in the higher chakras you are basically manipulated into less egoic means, and desolving your ego, im really trying to figure out how far i can ascend without dissolving ego, when i mean specifics, i mean what exactly do i have to do with the energy, and how exactly do i take that path, because kundalini awakening is a process i need to find out how to use it to take the path i want and not go down the wrong road. Thats why i really want to speak with someone to findout what exactly i have to do to take the path i want

1 Like

Sorry, but the kundalini doesn’t dissolve the ego. That is religious propaganda. It can be a catalyst for other work towards that end, but in itself, the kundalini does not lead that way.

I recommend you read the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master for a Western, non religious, approach to it from someone who went through it within the context of martial arts. He didn’t lose his ego, just became calmer and happier, really.

This is incorrect. According to the yogic literature, from which the kundalini originates, it is indeed a “one and done” kind of thing. It is an energy circuit. If Robert Bruce has raised the kundalini more than 70 times, then he has never actually completed it.

6 Likes

Just do whatever you feel like doing and avoid labels.

5 Likes

Best advice, LHP and RHP is nonsense to me as they’re practically dissolved part ways into one another to really be any different. So best to do you and not worry about that garbage.

1 Like

ah yes i forgot you reccomended this before im definitely going to read. What else do you think about kundalini though, what other purposes can i use it for? is there not many different ways to raise it? and different functions, whenever i read about it there is so much fluff about chakras and never really talked about direct uses for manifestation

The author of the book I recommended went through the kundalini as result of Chinese qi gong practice. His goal was simply to increase his ability to break bricks. The process is called the Greater Kan and Li in the qi gong literature, according to Dr. Morris. However, the more well known term “kundalini” is Sanskrit in origin and tied to the practice of yoga, which is why it is never discussed without talking about chakras.

What the kundalini gives you is practically unlimited energy to use as you deem fit. It connects you to your more spiritual self and the universe at large. It also increases your intelligence, reflexes and strength. The more you use the energy, the more energy you have.

What can you use the energy for? Anything. Dr. Morris used it to be faster, and stronger while mixing it up with master ninjas. He also liked to go around to different energy workshops and play with energy workers of different systems like Reiki. He used it to heal, and one of his female students used it to dismantle a would be rapist. One of his male students used it to casually give a woman an orgasm simply by running his hand up her body. The energy generated by the kundalini gives you a powerful aura of confidence, and charisma, and the ability to manipulate the aura and energies of others. It also makes you sensitive to anything that generates high levels of energy such as sporting events so shielding is a good idea. Someone who is spiritually aware may see you as a person of power, or, as one person described Dr. Morris, a “holy man.”

The energy also lights you up on the astral plane so spirits will probably drop by to check you out. Dr. Morris had a few do that. A couple even moved into his aura. It also allows for easier astral projection (he used to have astral sparring lessons with the ninja grandmaster, and was even attacked by a grey alien while doing so once). It permanently opens you up to spiritual realities.

The kundalini will conform to whatever beliefs you personally hold about the universe. A Christian might have visions of heaven, and an atheist might simply have a general sense of connectedness to all things. Dr. Morris retained his love of beer, and joy of sex. He didn’t lose his ego, but he did gain control over it, and would make his decisions of what to pursue based on how they felt to him, rather than any external barometers of success (which is always good anyway, as your idea of success and happiness isn’t the same as someone else’s). His choices were always his own, and he chose whatever made him feel the happiest. He wasn’t a pacifist, and he enjoyed rough and tumble martial arts. Mainly, what the kundalini gave him was a deep sense of joy in everything he chose to do, and he saw everything as play. If you read the book, you’ll see that he refers a lot to playing around. He saw life as a whole lot of fun.

Edit to add: It may also aid in retaining consciousness after death, as many of Dr. Morris’ students have reported him dropping by after he died.

6 Likes

well thats good to hear, now im going to have to prepare my body better for this energy.

1 Like

That is a good idea, as when Dr. Morris went through the kundalini, he was out of shape and it hurt him badly. His book has meditations and recommendations on how to prepare for it, but probably the most important thing is learning how to relax, because the energy flows best through a completely relaxed body, but it will burn through a tense one, causing damage.

2 Likes

I am sorry Darkest Knight but Kundalini DOES dissolve the ego in a way that you no longer make decisions according to your ego. You dissolve to higher power. This is kundalini is all about. Some people raise it partially or accidentally and they have access to some super power but it is not a main goal and a lot will consider it a path leading astray. This is main tenet of yoga.

To cloud, if you have kundalini awakening just meditate, do you need instructions on how do this? This is a long process and sorry but it may lead you to painful experiences.

EDIT: I dont know if the word “dissolve” the ego is a good word for it, the ego is still present there but you no longer make decisions according to its whims. By the way, DK you are partially right I cant explain now these differences, I dont say you’re wrong

EDIT2: This is a delicate topic, but basically you don’t “use” kundalini it’s rather the Kundalini uses you to awaken you…oh I cant explain on this further. There are many methods to raise kundalini, all are spiritual experiences but the simples way is to meditate. All the time.

Sorry, but i disagree. Since the process can be accomplished outside of yoga, i don’t think its tenets apply. It is simply a process, nothing more.

This is true. LHP and RHP are just philosophies. Nothing more. Magick is still magick by the time it’s all said and done.

5 Likes

im not sure you are correct, there are many people on this site using kundalini to follow the left hand path, also enforcing the ego and increasing there insividuality, hence left hand path vs right hand path. why would i want to give up my life to a higher power, lose my ego mind and be forced to do what the universe wants for the rest of my life? i have kundalini, and if it absolutely has to destroy my ego i would rather die then become a vessell with no individuality at the whims of the universe. Dissolving the ego is right hand path and is exactly what i do not want to be doing. I want to follow life to fill my own desires and not give them up to a higher power and i will do everything i can to prevent that. im my own being and that is it

1 Like

i agree, but do you not believe kundalini eventually dissolves ego? everywhere you go anytime you read about kundalini awakening eventually that is the result. i want to keep my ego mind and fufill my own desires

The main problem, as I see it, is that most, if not all, of the literature pertaining to the process of the kundalini is clouded in mystical and religious mumbo jumbo so a lot of people confuse the goals of the religion (dissolving the ego, joining with Source, etc )with the actual process, even though they are, in reality, two separate things.

What I like about Path Notes of an American Ninja Master by Glen Morris, is that it is written from a Western perspective, without the religious gobblygook meant to obfuscate and confuse people about the simple fact that the kundalini is nothing but a biological process inherent in all human beings. You don’t have to believe in God or a “higher power” to accomplish it, and it certainly doesn’t put you at the mercy or whim of any external force. That is religious propaganda, plain and simple.

1 Like

Following the left hand path doesnt mean you have to do bad things. You don’t need to say that you follow the “middle hand path”, actually, following the left hand path has nothing to do with being bad, you can be good. the difference between the lhp and rhp is that you do what you want to instead of what “the universe” wants you to do, doing what you want is not a bad thing, you can do whatever you want and still respect the others.
And you can still do wathever you want and follow the lhp with an awaken kundalini, even demons help people to awake their kundalini.
ps: there are no “higher” chakras, i mean, chakras have good and bad characteristics at once, the first chakras are related to the physical, money and power, it doesn’t mean they are bad, but most religions try to make people believe that those things are bad.
Just relax, you want to follow the lhp but you see it the way religions want you to see it, it would be good to you to talk to demons and angels, they’re not enemies. Free yourself from our world’s perspective of ascension and try to see it with your own experience.

8 Likes

ok you said there are no higher chakras, so then what do the ones that are above the physical first three do then? also im glad that its all a possibiltiy. Its bice to hear i can take the path i want . Why do so many kundalini sites and other people say that we have to go through an ego death then?

To be fair not everyone’s system follows the chakra layout you find on google, or the same amount of chakras. I’ve seen energy bodies where the chakras are spread out and not the same amount extending within the body and some a bit further outside the body.

1 Like

OK I think I’m out of this topic, I cant say more valid info.

The only thing I may say is I’m working with this energy for years and for me it was merciless completely disregarding my desires. It does what it wants. That’s why I think if cloud says he’s undergoing kundalini experience you can soothe him but ultimately the kundalini will do what it wants, also when I tried to force things they went very wrong for me. It’s not something I have chosen.

2 Likes