"Left-Hand Path," "Right-Hand Path," And Definitions

I want to thank everyone for their mindful responses to my question. Taking time to from your day to help me is very much appreciated.

In a way this has been my intuition all along. I have a new thought/question now. That seems to be true to me. Possibly slightly different.

I’ll do my reading first before I get too lazy and pester everyone to hell and back. Thank you!

1 Like

Very illuminating, thank you

1 Like

I am walking the middle path. Both the dweller and the angel of presence. I’m more stumbling then walking! Lol.x

1 Like

Great post which I highly and unreservedly recommend. And Stephen Flowers is one of my heroes. (Years ago, I had to send nasty emails to Stephen Flowers’; which his wife may have answered?; in order to get a substandard copy of Lords of the Left-Hand Path .)

I am a God incarnate, make no mistake. The fact that I’m operating in a human body in the physical world presents endless possibilities and obstacles which - as part of my Godhood - I try to overcome! And I’m unashamedly antinomian - can’t hide it! I ‘live as the beasts of the field’; because I’m here – now.

Lady Eva is damn right – the two paths don’t mix. Both paths are strong and dangerous. The western lhp isn’t about disappearing into in the divine – its about becoming divine: separate, individual, go-fuck-yourself divine!

Al.

1 Like

I myself am dual! Not god, but animal! Dragged up from the pit itself… you might be a god incarnation, and good luck. Live the dream! Sit on your throne.
Unfortunately I haven’t got that privilege. Nor do I want that. You dismiss the middle path, why?