Left Hand Path, Loneliness

Be interested in other people, practice memorizing people’s names. When you can easily remember a new persons name people like that.

Ask people questions about the things that interest them.

You’ll be considered affable and people will think we’ll of you.

You gotta reach outside yourself Abit man.

2 Likes

Others have said some of this, so it may be repetition, but here’s my two cents:
You sound desperate. Desperation is creepy and pushes people away, so you’ve got to get that under control, which of course is hard if you are desperate for friends. Also, you sound defensive. The internet is full of miserable, lonely people who will attack you for disagreeing with them. Even if it is fake, be chill and friendly. You want someone else’s time. You are asking for something from them. Be nice about it.

You could volunteer at an animal shelter. It will give you something interesting to talk about and will give you some time with animals. I’ve noticed that some people really want others to listen to them. That can be a big turn-off, especially if the person that desperate person is talking to wants someone to listen to them instead. If you are desperate to have someone listen to you, talk to the animals at the shelter.

Read something like “How To Win Friends and Influence People” (How to Win Friends and Influence People - Wikipedia). Yeah, it may not get you a lot of really close friends who understand you, but it will probably help you maintain some casual friendships.

Lastly, as has been suggested, consider asking for some magical assistance. I asked Lillith for an incubus, and talking to him has been really nice. I asked for exactly what I needed and was really clear about my limitations and desires (just like it says in the tutorial posted in this thread).

3 Likes

Hello Tim.Amarok,
Thanks for your OP.

That is human nature. Welcome to our real world. If you keep searching you will find a life partner whom is not interested in your money / or other gains. Right now I am with a girl whom loves me for who I am and even though I’m looking for a new job (low economy), I am being honest with her and she is too, and we plan on living together for the rest of our lives. You should keep searching for your life partner, or Soul Mate as I call it.

Best regards,
Exsosus

3 Likes

Yeah no thanks. I’d rather stay as a creep. It’s funner that way.

What if I’m gay? I’d prefer male spirit?

K bro. This you?

It really sounds like you…

It’s pretty hard to be repulsive on internet but you’re acing that.

You: “Hey guys I need help I can’t make friends or any meaningful connections!”

Us: “Self improve, talk to more people, avoid polarizing topics.”

You:

Us:

You:

Look guys I’m so edgy and cool, no body gets me. I’m a creep and on the fringe of society. I’m anti-social and proud!

3 Likes

I think you’re cherrypicking. I stated so many times that I never talk about topics like demons to people and people are claiming that I do and are advising me not to do that when I don’t.

Edit: also my description says nothing like what you said there. This is exactly why I bypass certain responses like yours by not taking them seriously.

Naamah could help with that too, I’m sure.

Also, he means getting you sex in general anyways, not with her I don’t think.

1 Like

I’d ask Belial to help get you worthy friends and also work on your own independence so that you don’t need them to survive, but they are like the icing on the cake so to speak.

1 Like

Yeah … I think it should happen, I feel it should happen, with me, but Im pretty sure my words and actions have made it nearly impossible. So, yes, plus, me as an edge lord wouldnt fly.

The scapegoat released into the brush probably were few in number.

You mentioned ‘What if I’m gay?’

If you are, that’s 100% normal also. You are your own judge in your body. You find people around you who think alike, and live.