Left hand or Right hand how to choose when your ambidextrous?

I completely agree. In most cases (there are exceptions to every rule of course) I find that dualism is a complete myth and that many times a dualistic mindset stems from a christianity hangover.

What helped me to rid myself of the last vestiges of christian philosophy was to do some heretical things like celebrate a black mass and go through Paul Huson’s 3 day ritual of saying the Lord’s Prayer backwards. These things seem like pure show but I’ve found that they do something on an internal level that helps remove some of that old programming that may be popping up when we don’t even realize it.

BTW ZachD555 I was raised in a Pentecostal home, know exactly where you’re coming from there!

I think I must be a natural Chaos Magician or something lol as I will happily sit through a Catholic mass and enjoy aspects of it (just not the whole self deprecatory thing) and then go home and read more on Evoking eternity and checking out demon sigils…Its all just fingers pointing at the moon and all that. As far back as I remember I never believed the finger was the moon, but neither did I believe the moon didnt exist either…

On the whole scrying medium thing…I like a bit of aesthetics here, no old broken computer screens for me (sorry DKM). I have this I bought in Cornwall. Its got some hokey Wiccan shit around the edges, but I like the leaf pattern thing going on.

[url=http://www.ladylucretia.co.uk/index.php/nemesis-now/nemesis-now-2/nemesis-now-707.html]Loading...

Ke$ha - Die Young [Reversed]

I don’t know what it sounds like, but I was really high and this came on the radio and it gave me the most creepy and eerie feeling even though it was all upbeat. Let me know if you find anything playing it in reverse.

I felt like this was almost like giving the public affirmations in the form of a death/party anthem. and if you have any doubts about the occult nature of the song you should look at how blatant the music video starts out, watch the music video forwards,

here ==>>Ke$ha - Die Young (Official)

Frater,

I was looking at this video yesterday as well. It is blatantly occultist in her symbolism and such. However I found nothing transcribable from the backwards version. I did find the Lady Gaga Paparazzi video and transcribed the backwards messages. That was truly creepy the first time I heard it! Check it out if you haven’t. Also I posted my transcription of what she says in the thread “Soundtracks for Demonic Evocation”. There are obvious demonic enns in her music, plus an overtly Luciferian chorus that is sung repetitively. It’s so fuckin creepy dude!!

Side note: I want to Evoke Ke$sh to full materialization in my bedroom! lol

I’ve always had trouble with the portrayal-or rather, the interpretation-of occultism in mainstream media, particularly in music /videos like this. What would the purpose be? It brings to mind what EA says in regard to performing baneful magick, that you want your victim to remain as clueless as possible. Do not give them any idea who or what is responsible. Or are they so cocky that they know the masses won’t fall for this “conspiracy” theory?

Maybe these artists were indeed reeled into the “illuminati” or whatever you want to call it, but there are many more people involved in the artistic product that it’s hard to imagine all of them having to take a vow of silence to hide the “nefarious truth”. We see these individuals as being untouchable and totally out of the reach from us regular folk, but in reality they are constantly working with a number of other seemingly normal people like song-writers, producers, recording engineers, mastering engineers, video directors, storyboard/script writers and so on who know what they’re doing and would know if something was “slipped in”.

Perhaps I’m just extremely naive but I have a hard time believing that they are ALL in cahoots with the Devil/NWO/Illuminati etc. What’s stopping us from jumping to the conclusion that Robert Johnson was probably in on all this too since he apparently “sold his soul to the Devil” as well? (Other than the fact that blues>pop x infinity)

PyreOD,

With the Ke$ha video, she is being overtly occultist for the sake of art/attention. She’s mixing sex and magick together which have been a popular combination in American music since the dawn of jazz. I think her membership in a dark occult lodge, or nefarious secret organization is doubtful at best. Ke$ha is a drunken party slut with a microphone.

As far as musically slipping something in the record past the recording engineer and producer that would be difficult. The engineer would have to be in on it, as well as the producer and artist and the songwriter of course. But there is nothing slipped into this recording, it’s obvious and overt in her music. She intended the video to depict what is there. Also there is no backmasked, secret track running behind this video. I’ve listened to it backwards and heard nothing. The Lady Gaga track Papparazzi backwards is full of backmasking, demonic enns and verses to Lucifer.

This is were it gets interesting. In order to “backmask” a track you must do a few very difficult things. 1. you must write a coherent song. One that makes sense rhythmically, harmonically, and lyrically when played forward. Then communicate and direct the studio musicians to play the song perfectly. Those musicians are paid by the hour, and the record lable has set a hard budget for the recording. So multiple takes are frowned upon. 2. The lyric track must be re-examined. Sung lyrics are far different then just writing words backwards and attempting to pronouce them. For example the pallendroms “level” or “kayak” sound very different than when spoken backwards then they are spelled. Also you must consider the way they are sung, the inflection of the voice, the pitch and what syllables are pronounced directly before and after the word in question. “level”. 3. you must alter the original track vocally and lyrically to create a “backmasked” track. This is a daunting and nearly impossible task which would take years, consume the budget and cause an irrelevant, unapproachable song being released to radio.

Make no mistake, money is the only thing governing the pop music industry. All the songs sound the same because of stock arrangements, studio musicians, and very few songwriters and producers are employed in the industry. However, if one of these producers, singers, songwriters, artists, musicians, janitors ect were compotent enough to pull off a demonic evocation possessing the music with a spirit, then the phenomenon of demonic back-masking is very possible. Does that mean the intent is completely sinister? No. Does it mean the “Illuminati” or “NWO” were behind it? I doubt it. Probably just the results of a damn good sorcerer hanging about behind the scenes. That’s the only logical conclusion I can come up with.

just my two cents though.

ZachD555

It seems it’s becoming trendy now for these pop artists to align themselves with occult symbolism and Satanic imagery. Lady Gaga’s video’s were really cracking this kind of thing open in a really clever way and this Ke$sha one is just in your face with it. All the inverted crosses flashing reminds me of being at a Slayer concert. lol! For that to be on a mainstream pop video is something of a breakthrough and I’m sure the kids are just soaking it up. Things like this, to me, seem to be aimed at cracking the skull of Christian influence and pushing on the new generation a more here and now Satanic ideology

The Age of Satan as LaVey and his Church talked about is well and truly here in the mainstream and this video of Ke$ha’s is blatantly purveying this. I can only imagine how much fuss all the Illuminati Conspiracy followers will be making of this video.

That gives me an interesting idea. Sometime in the future when I’m more experienced I will look into doing some proper recording within spiritually charged environments. I have this funny idea of using the live room of a recording studio as a temporary temple to evoke certain entities that align with the nature and focus of songs I have written, and let them linger in that environment as the song gets recorded. Maybe some interesting sounds will get captured, but I imagine it will probably cause a lot of electrical interference and equipment failure.

Sounds like a great idea PyreOD, regardless if you are successful, you will probably still get some of the best Electronic Voice Phenomenon the world has recorded to date, and it would be pretty damn good quality with all that high tech equipment instead of some cassette recorder.

Although People are aware of certain occult things, their attention is so geared in other things that they can hardly think someone is working real magick on them. Although these things may be obvious to us, the fact is that most people, even if they know what the images represent or point to, give little thought to its real power. So Kesha, Kanye West, Jay-Z, or Lady GaGa don’t need to do any hiding because folks are already working with concealed minds.

You do realize that Ke$ha is rather intelligent, right? She scored a rather high score on her SAT and is known for being very outgoing in terms of learning. So, a very intelligent woman, who can reach millions of susceptible listener’s minds, isn’t using that to her advantage in some way? Come on.

Great scores, does she have a college degree now, I mean those are easy enough to get if you’re famous, tons of stars get honorary degrees from Ivy League universities in order to boost their popularity. Does she even have a milled diploma, no, she has no college degree of any kind. But you know, she can do some basic math, she knows if she buys 1 beat for a million dollars, and lays it over some lyrics that she spent 1 million dollars on also, she can use her sex appeal to make well over 4 million dollars on that song, that she didn’t produce in any respect of being an “artist”. She just spits out music that other people make. She’s an attention whore, and if you saw her music videos, you wouldn’t think any differently.

She is not who you think she is.

the more I practice magic the less I question ethics, and the more questions “left or right/black or white” become meaningless… the same force that I can use to kill someone is the same force I can use to bring them back from the brink… I prefer having a toolset, rather than sticking to a hammer and treating everything like a nail… I say stick to being ambidextrous, the flexibility it offers will pay off in the long run… at least that’s my opinion

The wand of the magician has sometimes been termed the middle road. Almost everything exists in degrees. Degrees of heat, degrees of light, degrees of pressure. Why should you ‘choose’ such a polarity when polarities are not natural to our world? The entire separation of white and black magick seems more and more idiotic to me each day as many actions you may take can be mixed shades of both. You don’t need to be some ‘sinister, evil, selfish’ person to practice ‘black magick’ just as you don’t need to be a Christ to practice ‘white magick’. I find the entire separation of the forums into black/white magick a little troubling while at the same time necessary due to some people perhaps not wanting to help others because their own ‘morality’ dictates that one path or the other is doing something ‘wrong’ (I.e. something like black is being selfish, white is restricting yourself).

You enjoy more if you are in the middle… ahem

Besides you cannot be completely radical, you have to continously “do exceptions”, sometimes you’ll feel more LHP and other more RHP, although if you’ve practiced LHP all of your morals tend to be more open

Each situation is different, you gotta adjust your POV of it right at the moment (will you kill? depends. will you be forgive? depends. for me it all depends of the situation)

Hi to everybodey and all my respect!! i am a fighter i mantioned in other posts a kick boxer and i had alot of problem in my last ears moved like 5 houses working do thingk that ar not that ortodox all just to keep me in the gym trainn and fight because i think is all for the whin when u are up there…and at this point i am a way lost psihical mental my body is good but i lose alot of focus i straggule every day to make it just to stay in the gym and i fell i cant advanced like normal peopple do whit jobs famyli trainnars and i am in a diff country i know how i fight i know i am good in what i do that but whit no help people les good than u are promote and i stai in pain every day to see others lesser then me promote and this is pain sport beacuse it is …can some one tell me and help me guide me what to do for example to evoke a deamon or angel or i read about Khepu Cimeres GOD Demon,hi is a true worrier is my first time if i am gonna evoke a demon!! i know i will adopt the black magic…Tanks and please right some to me i really net It!! tanku!!

I wanna more disipline in mi life and focus on the goul and on the true menenning!!i hope u undestand my english!! tanks

ask yourself. do you want to be a spiritual employee or do you want to be the owner of a spiritual startup? cos that’s what it amounts to.

or put another way, would you rather be a samurai or a ronin?

as rhp you answer to someone else. as lhp you answer only to yourself.

there are advantages and disadvantages to both so think carefully before you answer. only you know you and only you know how far you are willing to go.

both are valid but each one is preferable to a different type.

I rather have the MHP
lol

Takes the advantages of both other two and puts them into one alone. Putting aside all the disadvantages.

The only path you need to follow is your own path. Do what your drawn to and discover yourself through your magical works. The only way you’ll know who you are is if you practice and begin to journey down that elusive path towards ascension.