Leaving Satanism

If somebody puts up boundaries they can shut off everything but the plain vanilla, which would be something along the lines of Jesus-only belief. Some people have to do that or they’re going to have schizophrenia. It’s ok for them to do what they have to do to be healthy, and their needs should be respected.

I think your comments were abusive and I’m shocked nobody did anything about it (unless there’s something I don’t know about). If I were a mod I would’ve checked you right out of here. All I was thinking when I read your stuff was, “This person’s a problem.” It was disturbing enough for me to have to confront you. You show a complete lack of concern for the weak, which makes me think you probably aren’t even the real thing.

7 Likes

My views on Satan is it’s the same being as its supposed opposite. Eh like Two-face from Batman. To me Satanism is so close to adversarialism I wouldn’t be able to find a difference except one wishes to make Satan a Being (when it could be an egregore like say God).

Bit, rule of anything can exist is what it is or as it says “I AM!” If I’m to believe in my dreams then Lucifer is a very liberating fire. Lilith leads to some heavy lust in my experience. Not sure where I stand with any myself but things happen at various times. One the other night tbh. Nothing bad but my path is all about doubting and fighting everything. It’s not easy at all and maddening. In fact I kick myself for working with any spirit but then I do anyways just so I can kick myself again. And I prefer the slow arduous route than the quick and easy.

As to their realms, they have some nice areas that are like resorts and damn nice. I have no idea why my dreams keep taking me there. They don’t treat everyone there so kindly though.

6 Likes

Omg this is so genius lmao banishing entities with a dick to mix in laughter. Laughter is a natural banishing emotion so it makes sense!

5 Likes

I agree, he has been this way on all the posts i just assumed it was him edge lord maybe who knows lol

1 Like

These are intrusive thoughts, It is not uncommon especially among the community. These beings communicate through telepathy and emotions. They understand very well when a thought accidentally comes in your head, and what you truly desire.

The best thing to do when these thoughts come is notice how you feel. Not judge.

Begin breathing
count your breath or feel into it like you would while meditating. Breath, as you step back from the thought and emotions that it may bring.
When we judge thoughts we are feeding them more attention and energy, this may manifest as more thoughts or more of what you dont want.

1 Like

Simply stop studying, dont pray to the gods, ignore the signs.

Eventually your brain should block it out. Same process most kids go through when they have the imagination to see ghosts and such, they tell themselves “its not real” until it isnt real.

This is easier said than done, i once tried to take a month break to recenter myself. I lasted 2 days.

3 Likes

I think its important to remember in situations like this that you are the captain of your own ship. You’re the one doing the rituals and the work, the times that the most problems came my way is when I put any of these beings on an alter above me rather than standing side by side.

1 Like

Yes “at the altar” or when im actively doing magick I be sure to assume the mantle of as the one above all or God. Here magickal energy and prowess is at its most potent there are a few rituals that also help do this but this is essentially the idea.

To me Satanism is a stepping stone to remove fear and guilt.
I still hold a foundation in Lavey Satanism; but I realize the universe is bigger than me.
So I moved on.

2 Likes

Ill say one thing that fucked me up for my first year and a half was power loading magick as a whole. Was doing evocation and spellwork daily and wondering why my mind was ripping itself to shreads. The quote “a mind heavy with knowledge and lore is the most likely to collapse under its own weight” has stuck with me. A reminder to work in moderation and learn in a well rounded way including ‘mundane’ skills as well.

4 Likes

He’s not abandoning magic altogether. He just doesn’t want to continue working with demons. That’s fine, I don’t work with demons either. He just wants to work with the gods of his ancestors.

2 Likes

Lilith does not lead to LUST !! it is INDIVIDUALS who direct the NATURE of the ENERGY released by Lilith towards LUST. working with goddesses (as well as gods) will release energy as a result / consequence of working with them. However, we manifest or activate the released energy in accordance to our capacity or available instruments, because we do not (yet) have within us the capacity to put the “RELEASED ENERGY” into more productive uses. Hence one go through many grades in esoteric orders in order to prepare / teach you the art of transmuting any sort of energy towards productive use, as oppose to just “LUST” it away and BLAME the Goddesses, i.e Lilith.

1 Like

I guess I’ll put my own little story up here. But before I do, from personal experience, if your soul is being called to a path it will go to that path. If a path does not resonate with the person in question it doesn’t. So even if the person forces them self or is forced by another to be on a path that isn’t for them, it will only carry them over only so much and depending on their soul, they can have a really really rough time before they come to their senses and go to the path that fits them the best.

So for me I was one of those that put myself on a path that didn’t resonate with my soul. But I practiced it. I put time, dedication and study into that path. I learned all I can believing that was the right path for me. Was I happy? I believed I was. But in truth it was only giving my soul just enough to be “fed”. Don’t get me wrong I am grateful for these beings that did come but I recently found out that my path lay els where.
Once I discovered where it lay, of course it was hard. Did I have to do any fancy stuff to get me out one into another? Well no except for one but that one was from a forced path set in when I was young and I feel it doesn’t happen to everyone. But what I did do for both (though different) was thanking the beings for what they did do for me and letting them know I am walking a new path now. Think of it as you changing a job. You find a new job and you like it. You go to your old one and basically put your two weeks in. The last day you tell your boss how your grateful for the job they given you. You keep everyone in good terms not just because there is a chance you may work with them again in the future but because you respect them. But once you start your new job you no longer are what you were. Same goes for this. I always like to do a dedication ritual just to give everything a jump start and help energize me and my area with that energy. From there it builds up from your workings that you do with that path. The more you do it the more it is charged. Especially if your planing to work close with particular being, it be good to do a self initiation.

Besides all that, to answer the question in my experience, no you don’t need to do any fancy ritual. Once you really start on a path of your choice the other fades in time. Unless your close to beings or a being from that old path, then a small stream may be with you always. Example is the Egyptian gods. I no longer really work with them but I still have a soft spot for some. One actually just came to me in a dream last night.

No matter how intense or big the path is, unless you made a serous pact with someone, there will be no consequences or hurt feelings. Just be respectful and honest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can simply move on from this path. This path, after all, is truely an individual path with no constraints. As long as you entered that way then you can leave that way.

1 Like

Welcome @CrimsonMoon It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I won’t call Satanism a current. Being a Satanist to me is a trait like being an introvert forexample.

2 Likes

I think this needs an update. After some time I realized that the only reason I jumped back to Hinduism and Christianity was because it provided the illusion of safety and comfort. It wasn’t me, never was and never will be. Neither is Satanism.

After invoking Rudra I found my true path at least for the moment which works more with the Norse and Greek Gods. I do work with other pantheons however

5 Likes

Kinda ironic I’m working with Jesus now lol

2 Likes

Satanism is a carnal religion, so it’s basically not designed for the practice of magick. I’m a Satanist at the core, so I have keep my ritual chamber with the satanic symbolism but as a practice I’m eclectic using different inspirations to create my own system of magick.

1 Like

Moving to a new path & uninitiating are one & the same.

:+1:t5: on finding the true Path.

1 Like