LBRP done now what?

You have aliens around you? Leviathan may be good for removing them yes

1 Like

I wouldn’t know about the opposite color of green but it seems like that’s the appropriate light for contacting aliens, so perhaps using the other color may send them away.

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Thank you. Spirits are involved but I want to be prepared for everything.

Thank you. Everything flashes in light blue.

unnamed (2)

2 Likes

Lol wtf dude I bought this book of magic and it Said it was easy.

1 Like

After Lbrp I put the seal of manifestation next to the bed and went to sleep, after that I had a false awakening, found the paper on which the seal was folded and the spirit was with me again. does that mean he is not an imposter?

Try asking something you dont know, the knowledge that you as a person do not know

1 Like

I did, but I’m still insecure. This is slippery terrain.

solar kind and burn them

Demi, if I’ve learned anything in these two years, it’s that it’s not easy to solve.

1 Like

Ya true but i always say nothing imposible, try everything from banishing ways,protection runes,shielding,fire wall,salt in corners,catch bottle, most best is some badass demon or angel

1 Like

Alien kind is hard to kick away as its hard find its boss , similar like some spirits which Salomon try force to manifest but he didnt have power over them. Similar is with alien, there is one book Enoch B Petrucelly The Book Of Soul Retrieval: How To Use Magick To Heal Your Soul

1 Like

Thank you. I still need to work on some skills. Anyway, I’m better than when we last spoke. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to hear,stay strong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i send message to you in inbox?

1 Like

Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram are extremely powerful to banish malevolent energies and unwanted energies that are bringing you down . Nothing has to be invoked . Once it’s done if you’re psychic you should definitely see them run out . Hail