Hi everyone,
I’m planning a layered love-working and would appreciate some feedback from those who have experience with this approach.
My current plan is to work with different spirits in sequence, with each ritual focusing on a different aspect rather than asking one spirit to do everything.
My plan is:
Sitri – to awaken passion and attraction.
2. Dantalion – to deepen his feelings and emotional focus toward me.
3. Sallos – to cultivate genuine love, affection, and emotional attachment.
4. Beleth – to intensify desire, longing, and passion.
I plan to spend about 5 days on each ritual. Once I’ve completed a ritual, I’ll let it go mentally, avoid obsessing over results, and continue with my normal daily life before moving on to the next layer which I usually do.
For those who have experience with layered workings:
1.Does this sequence make sense?
2.Have you found layering with multiple spirits to be more effective than a single working?
3.Is there anything I should watch out for when combining these rituals?
I’d really appreciate hearing your experiences and suggestions. Thanks in advance!
That sounds extremely good. If you are talking to them, I would then do a ritual with Sallos everytime before you message them. Something like “[His name] fell deeper in love with me when we talked.” So do the ritual, then talk to them, then give Sallos the offering. Then repeat. You should see pretty rapid results doing this I would imagine.
Your layering is good but the Demons will all create foundational changes in the target. You also want to do targeted Magick where each time you and him talk or see each other he falls deeper in love with you.
I always recommend adding Foras - he helps you “understand a loved one” and provide insight and feedback into what he is feeling and where you might be lacking in the working.
I don’t know if that’s a good idea - I am not you, and I don’t have all your intelligence on the situation, and I approach things different than most women most of the time, being pretty sigma and also and avoidant attacher, I don’t do love workings on principle (I do get-out-of-my-head-and-my-life workings a lot though).
I think you have a great plan, the order doesn’t matter because a working starts the minute you decide to so it anyway, and you shouldn’t second guess yourself.
You are worthy, you’re going great, and whatever you do is the right way for you, just keep going. You’ve already got this.
Your plan is fine. Trust it and execute it. Working with demons, using their appropriate expertise, is an effective strategy, especially when you target the magic precisely.
Since I don’t know the context of your relationship, I can only suggest one thing: you could prepare additional plans or rituals to encourage the other person to act, or create favorable opportunities for both of you to nurture your feelings. Often, no matter how much they desire something, people hesitate, suppress their emotions, or even lack the resolve to act towards love. Or circumstances might get in the way, such as being too busy or the phone ringing right before a kiss… So, if necessary, try to create a smooth and favorable environment for the relationship.
Well… I’ve one more doubt…. @Hano_Orange@Mulberry The problem is I’ve a third party situation also… so the problem is that this girl is a content creator now like she just started and i think my man is actually have some feeling for her cuz she is his ex … so should I just create hate between them using angel of wrath or will it create a lot of damage …I mean I have more reasons to do this than just this one . I’ve been hurt by them a lot, so before moving to love working should i just pluck the thorn out of my feet?
I mean, that’s what I would do - why spend time of people who already betrayed you? They will do it again because they have shown that is who they are. Better to do a general attraction working to bring a better man who treats you right.
However, this is fear based and I don’t know if he deserves this:
He’s not really be a good person if he could completely discard people and have no feelings after they were together - then he’d do THAT to you as well and you’re not going to like that eiter - so now he can’t win, ever. I think it’s ok for him to be human.
If you don’t trust him, that’s a different issue and not about those two. So harming thier friendship is a band aid that will not resolve this problem.
In this case you should work on yourself and your feelings of self worth, and really look at why you don’t trust him. If he can’t be trusted move on. If he can, work on your insecuritues..
In your case, consider working with a demon that can help you:
Understand your own emotions and desires in the relationship.
Heal emotional wounds, both internal and external.
Trust your intuition when choosing a demon. Don’t worry about not choosing the right one.
The reason for doing these things before multi-layered love magic is, firstly, to understand yourself accurately. We don’t have complete information about you or your relationship, nor do we know and understand the problems and wounds you’ve experienced. That’s obvious. However, it’s also possible that you haven’t listened to yourself enough. When you use magic in that context, the results you seek may not bring the happiness and joy you expected. Secondly, this practice will keep your opportunities open. You might find yourself with your current boyfriend in a better state of mind, or perhaps magic will give you a new opportunity for an even better love, or you might realize that focusing on self-development is more important and love can wait…
Creating conflict between those who hurt you might provide some emotional satisfaction. But the problem is most likely not with the third party. The problem in a relationship always lies within itself, between you and your partner. Focusing on yourself and the relationship’s core is a more effective, less strenuous approach, ensuring positive results both in the short and long term.