Layered love spells made as a petition spell ? does it work

I was going through the various posts about layered spells for a certain task.
I want to know if doing a layered spell, ex: a layeted love spell form of petitions for each of the spirits / demons is as effective as the more ways of doing a layeyed spell.
This will probably ease the methodology especially for beginners who are not in evocation etc.,
And if so, how are the various petition spell rituals done, - will you do it in one sitting or separate them by days .
What happens to the petition papers for the whole project. is it better to burn each one at the end of that particular ritual or keep them aside in a book ?
Or do most of you think this kind of layered petition spells are not very effective ?

2 Likes

If you’re coming at this from a position of laziness, I’d caution against that. You get out what you put in.

2 Likes

sorry i didnt understand what u meant ?

2 Likes

Don’t combine petitions to different entities because you can’t be bothered to do them separately.

Combine them because you think the working will be effective.

It will work but as you put a lower level of attention and intent into it, it will be weak… wishy washy, limp wristed magick makes for wishy washy results.

1 Like

sure i understand … i didnt meant to combine all the petitions in a single one. What i meant was doing one petition for a single angel / demon and combining the petitions of the others as separate ones just as a layered spell involves four to five spirits / demons .
I wanted to know if it is as effective as the traditional ways of achieving it

1 Like

Yes, thats fine :slight_smile:

thanks .
so what happens to the petition papers of each spirit / angel / demon . are they to be burnt or we keep them aside in a book etc for as long as it is required .,
how does it work ?

1 Like

If you’re following this tutorial: Tutorial: Petition Spells

then it tells you:

So you have multiple options and you take what feels good for you. I would add that you could also fold it and put it in your journal and then throw it away after it manifests.
Personally I burn them… outside, though as paper smokes a lot. :smiley:

1 Like