Lataif meditation log

If you have the sufi friend ask to do a kind of like talisman squarre magic for the name you want do the zikr ! the name is of this practice (Al-Awfaq)

1 Like

I am most certainly confusing this ( :smiley: ) but is this practice borrowing from al-Umawis mathematic works, by any chance?

Maybe ? googling Ų§Ł„Ų§ŁˆŁŲ§Ł‚ Ł„Ł„ŲŗŲ²Ų§Ł„Ł‰ Al -Aufaq Imam Al-Ghazali ! but in the book does not explain and simply offers as recipes!
the best way to learn is to contact a professional (that I donā€™t know nobody ! sorry)

1 Like

Ahhhh, I got it. Thank you for pointing that out :+1:t2:

1 Like

Another cleansing meditation with repeating Hu. Becauseā€¦
Because I will see what happens when I poke that ego with a stick.
My next meditation session will revolve around the Qalb and I will use Ya Khafid to see what overall happens when lowering myself from what Iā€™ve reached, so far. Serving myself some piece of humble pie seems like a good idea :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Visuals:
a white ocean. I put a black cube or box into the water and let the waves pull it inside this white vastness. So far I donā€™t feel much but I know (and felt) that I have built up some remarkable resistance in certain aspects of my pride. I suppose that this cube is my literal inner black box and I am in for one hell of a flashback edit this night. Ah man.

1 Like

Meditation on Ruhi with Ya Shahid, to boost up all clairs (because of the ā€œWitnessā€ quality of this name, in terms of seeing and knowing everything).

Meditation visuals and sensations:
green ribbons. Green ribbons everywhere. They are falling down around me in slow motion. I pick one of them mid air; the texture feels silky and a bit watery. The fabric wraps itself around my eyes; behind that visualization another visualization opens up. It looks as if I am sitting in the middle of the universe. A dark canvas, sprinkled with blinding stars. They seem to gather themselves towards me, coming closer and closer. At some point they leave the black nothingness and fall down onto my skin. A third visual makes me look at myself from a third person POV; my body is a dark and vague body-like silhoutte, covered in brightly shining small lights. The lights are bursting out of the eyes and the mouth of this silhouette, unforced, naturally.
Witnessing oneself.

I hear a faint ā€œit is doneā€ repeating itself three or four times in the distance.

1 Like

Third Sirr meditation with Ya Hakam, for discernment.

Meditation visuals:
A dark green canvas with irritating and random red and yellow splotches all over. The splotches want to be noticed, they fight for my attention. The only truth is the green that is covered by the red and yellow noise. I try to focus only on the green colour in the background. The green colour starts to boil and bubble, it turns black and swallows the falsehood of red and yellow. The black colour is still bubbling up on the canvas and overflows, breaching the confinements of the material, dripping down the wall in thick streaks. The texture is warm and oily.

2 Likes

You seem like youā€™d be good at coming up with pathworkings for spirits

1 Like

For myself - perhaps :sweat_smile: I would never advise any of my unfinished and poorly larger scale tested attempts to a third party, though. Its mostly UPG and it might age not well.

3 Likes

Sirr meditation with Ya Qayyum. I want to be as self-subsistant as that name is, not depending on anything and not require from anything than myself. I want to be the carrier and the creator of every thing I might need, not to hype myself up for it but to provide to myself without a trace of doubt.

The meditation places me in front of a large river. The river is filled with liquid dark blue night; countless silvery particles dancing on its surface. The river is me, I give to myself boundless potential, as countless as these little stars floating along. As I reach out my hands in order to dip them into the river and to pull out whatever I want to create, I can feel both of my hands and arms pleasantly burning and buzzing with silvery knowledge.

1 Like

Card spread about something entirely else. When asking the cards about what to embrace in this lifetime, the nine of pentacles came up.

Independence. Self-Reliance. Talking about a sync :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cleansing meditation with Hu.
Visuals: a neatly ā€œfoldedā€ dogwood flower, four petals arranged like someone handcrafted its shape. Two petals are coloured green, the other two are coloured red.

I think that Culpeper wrote that the Dogwood is under the power of Jupiter (nourishment, luck, increase of good stuff).

Looking at the symbolism of the colours from a Sufi point of view (my source is a video that explains the colours of the level of the heart, donā€™t nail me down on that cross):

Red - its the second station of the heart that represents Autumn. The coming of autumn prepares nature for death and withering and stillstand in winter. According to my source the colour red is related to the stage of dying and of war and the struggle against oneself.

Green - its the fourth station of the heart that represents Spring. Resurrection, growth, coming back from the dead.

And four petalsā€¦ Ibn Arabi referred a lot to that number. Four pillars of knowledge: Vigilance, Hunger, Silence, Seclusion. So two of that areas inside of me might be in the process of dying while the other two areas are flourishing. Kinda.

1 Like

Meditation on Ruhi with Ya Shahid, for the clairs department again.
Visuals: four purple lights lined up neatly in the blue sky. I am watching them from down below, standing in warm water that only reaches up to my ankles although I am in the middle of an ocean. The lights seem to watch me; they also seem to emit a highly pitched morse code that I canā€™t quite grasp.

NÅ«r? And again: the number four.
Anwar al-tabiā€™a - The light of nature
Anwar al-maā€™ani - The light of the intellect
Nƻr al-anwar - The light of the lights
But what about that fourth light?

To shed light onto the unknown makes sense in terms of developing the clairs, I suppose.

1 Like

Got myself a copy of Ibn Arabis Hilyat al-abdal, it comes with an introduction by Stephen Hirtenstein plus some translations of the 53th chapter of the ā€œNine principles of Goodnessā€ that relates directly to Vigilance, Hunger, Silence and Seclusion (arkan al-marifa, the four pillars of spiritual knowledge) . I will use this book in tandem with my meditations and my findings; I will keep an eye on the symbolism of ā€œfourā€ especially.

1 Like

Ruhi meditation with Ya Sami, giving that clairaudience a little something to work with.

Something is pulling at my head from the inside; behind my forehead. I see nothing but a blue field of energy. I can hear soft and careful steps (shoes with soft leather soles? Are they light brown? I think I like the owner of these shoes, I donā€™t even know why) on an old wooden floor. I can hear the dust that gets whirled up from this movement. I can hear the particles of dust getting illuminated by the setting autumn sun inside of that room. I can hear the colour red.

1 Like

Ikhfa meditation with Ya Muhsi, for taking every bit of knowledge so far - inside and out- into account, all at once.

Visuals:
I am standing or floating in front of a dark grey sky. A black wind is emitting dry and warm air; I can see the wind. Its formed out of innumerable tiny black spots. I start to count the uncounted; every little dot stands for a reality, a fact, something known.

1 Like

Ana/Haqqiah meditation with Ya Jami. After going through an extensive energy cleansing period I want to (re)connect with whats authentically and naturally with me, without exercising any form of manipulation or influence.

Visuals:
sitting in front of a golden energetic wall, that is hovering in a lightweight manner a few inches over the ground. As I watch myself from behind that shimmering barrier I can see myself sitting on the same chair I started the meditation on. A person shaped figure is embracing my shoulders from behind; three glowing lights emerge from my chest, they are pulsing in the same rhythm as the wall in between me and me.

Anwar al-tabiā€™a - The light of nature
Anwar al-maā€™ani - The light of the intellect
Nƻr al-anwar - The light of the lights

1 Like

Meditation on Ruhi with Ya Shahid , further opening of all clairs.

Visuals:
A pulsing tone can be heard in the background, similar to this meditation earlier:

I am sitting in front of a vintage looking radar station (50s??). The display is pitch black with the exception of one larger bright white point moving straight towards the center. I can hear myself asking ā€œWhat is that?ā€ from behind my back.

1 Like

Ikhfa meditation with Ya Malikal-Mulk . Working right on my trust issues. Not with human beings but with the overall ā€œprocessā€. How am I supposed to trust the universe if it looks to me as if the universe is confused with what its doing? There is the arrogance talking out of me again. ā€œI know better than the universe or whatever external energy is certainly aware of its job and where things have their place.ā€ Come on now, Iā€™m not even able to wash a spoon without flooding the entire country, the fuck do I know about just anything.

So, the visuals:
Brown and red leaves. Autumn. I feel sad about those leaves because their existence is already over. Leaves donā€™t have feelings, you idiot. But still. Stillā€¦
The shape of a fox is asking me if Iā€™d trust the tree to produce new leaves, as its supposed to do. ā€œBut what if it doesnā€™t, wise foxshaped product of my overstimulated mind?ā€ - The fox answers:

ā€œThen its supposed to be, as wellā€
Hitting me with these ā€œThe little Princeā€ parables, I know exactly what you are doing!

Sidenote:
when I dozed off for a bit over recent happenings and how to stall them, how to make everything okay again somehow with that, the arabic letters of tābi (ŲŖŁŽŲ§ŲØŁŲ¹ŁŒ , but in my head it ended with the letter ya. My mind refuses to accept the existence of 'ayn for some funny reason) formed themselves together behind my lids. When I asked my napping self what to follow I could see a large white snake appearing. I know this fellow from somewhere.

1 Like