Lady_Eva

I find @Lady_Eva’s reasons for banning someone hilarious. One time I saw “Banned for being Neploth” and something else I can’t remember what, but I know I laughed irl.

Seriously, when you find in older threads banned people, check their reasons, Usually it’s something savage lmao

6 Likes

Lol

1 Like

There is very good reason she banned for being Neploth. He liked stirring the shit pot and caused numerous problems

4 Likes

I don’t doubt that. But the reason “Banned for being Neploth.”

“For being Neploth”

Just struck me as funny. Banned because someone is who he is. Idk.

3 Likes

The funny part is, if he’d stayed who he was, Neploth, we’d all be good, but he set up sock puppet accounts and all kinds of shit, so he actually got banned for not being Neploth, and - yeah holy fuck that’s some Schrödinger’s cat stuff right there. :thinking:

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It is funny. I just remember all that went down …it was a mess :joy:

3 Likes

So, what you’re saying is: Neploth was banned for “Being Neploth” because he was not being Neploth??

woo

Neplothception.

6 Likes

Hahaha jackie chan!

1 Like

Thanks for that shamanism I find is better I use some sort of hardcore beats sometimes I use the extreme beat

We all love you you are amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is a phenominon of all the best any could hope for and exceeds expectation. my life would still be in tarpit suckville without her, and my sweet doggy Bella would be dead also- wish i could give her cash by the ton, but she doesn’t want that, so she gets my Love and Honor, blessed be The Great Lady!!!

4 Likes

I as well have been the recipient of Lady Eva’s kind and generous nature… she is wonderful… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Since the first day I’ve joined this great community, Lady_Eva has been supporting me and filling my knowledge. Thanks for your presence with us! @Lady_Eva

4 Likes

Technomancy is a think :smile:

Yes, big shout out for all the help. As the saying goes, she has the patience of Jove. (Now that I think about it, I wonder how much patience he has though… :thinking: )

3 Likes

lady eva you are really kind n always helpful i can see comments, however im a newbie here n i surely need sm help n guidence i hope you wud nt mind it :slight_smile: could you please help me in choosing wich friendly deom or entity to wrk with as i nvr hve wrked demons neithrr any spirit again its very beggining for me n so i need help in this, also wat spirit you xan recommnd me for money wrk as my money has stuck smwhr n i need to relezse tht money to me i wud really appreciate your help.

1 Like

I recommend people work with classical gods first, if at all possible, either from your own ancestry if you know which gods they revered, or from the Egyptian or Greek/Roman pantheons.

And I’ll send you a tutorial for the safest and easiest method I know of contacting spirits, called core shamanism, that will aloow you to contact nature spirits and all kinds of other beings, and later you can develop it further.

However I know that’s not what people join the forum for, so for demons, I cannot help because I didn’t begin by working with them, and I only recommend from my own experience, not guesswork.

I believe the Names of Marduk in the Simon Necronomicon (while not technically “demons” as such) are very easy and safe to begin working with, there is a lot of information on the internet for how to summon them, and the book The Simon Necronomicon Spellbook is worth buying if possible.

Try this topic:

thank you for your quick response, yes i look forward to watch tht tutrial please do send, and i am very spirtual person i do candel prayers thsts the thing give me peace of mind And not only money rituals i need thats jst temprary i need I want spirits to evoke for protection and universal knowlege to knw which im so mch thirsty to knw all the time :smiley::blush:

1 Like

Okay, the Simon Nec. will definitely help with those things, and what I sent is a written tutorial so it should be in your messages now, top right corner, green icon. :+1:

ok thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like