Lady_Eva

There are many different opinions on whether there can be one universal “truth” but I believe this is a good guide to basic metaphysics, The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

2 Likes

ohh thes pages are too lenthy to read…as english is not my first language, can you simply send me some anceint gods name to wrk with pleaee And yes i am already thinking to create an ancester alter to start with

She is pretty fucking chilled out mod for the most part. She is here to help anyone out if asked. And it is amazing she works hard for free. I still think the site owners should send her some free shit.

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva Yes, absolutely. The voice of reason in insanity. Calm in storms. Stern correction amongst a sea of possible… fallacious… jokes. Saving the beginner, and comforter of dull. *me lol thank you. Truly. From the bottom of my black little heart. :black_heart:

1 Like

And i have to say that the people I’ve met here are the best in the world. :sparkling_heart: growing up in church i never had a community but here, i do. So thanks. To everyone. Your the best.

1 Like

I haven’t been here for long but I’ve lurked many forums over the last decade. Lady Eva carries gentle energy with her; I feel it. Very benevolent by nature, seems very level headed and fair as well. This is what I felt initially then reading her replies then threads confirmed it. Good lady

What’s a forum without a mod that brings moral support? Lol

1 Like

Hey, Hey ! Get back in Queue man, Doesn’t work like this here.

2 Likes

Can you please make a new topic requesting people PM you if they speak your first language? :+1:

It is difficult for me to help beyond sending what I have already typed but there may be someone on here who is fluent in your language or from your coutry who can assist. Name it something like Best Spirits To Help A Beginner? (Your Language Help Please) and request they PM you so you can talk properly. :+1:

I’m good, my spirits look after me and anything like that would be a compromising thing, I fuck with some dark-ass forces but NEVER mess with The Revenue iykwim, and it would take all the joy out of doing this to be measuring it against some kind of material reward, for me. :wink:

2 Likes

Lady eva thank you for your all help.:blush:

1 Like

I want to add to the chorus of thanks for her taking the time to answer questions from a clueless newbie (that’s me)

2 Likes

Oh yes. I love her energy… and her posts are either shocking (mustard) funny or helpful. I feel she would be a great writer or maybe she already is :thinking:

1 Like

I just pray I get to hear her call me a wanker some day.

2 Likes

Lady Eva does this for free. Her 25+ years on her Path makes her a true gift for us all. I am super grateful for her help to me. Even just listening to me my ‘ramblings’ and my asking if posting something would be okay.

I heart our Lady Eva.

5 Likes

I mean. I was pretty tickled about the underwear thread…

Sorry just being funny… or trying for midnight.

3 Likes

Good day Lady_Eva, and thank you for all work that you do for this forum :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Incredible mod, super friendly and knows what she’s doing. Not many places where I can say the mods are friendly to the members

4 Likes

Thank you Lady_Eva!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

3 Likes

I just wanted to thank Lady for taking time to guide me whenever I asked. If Lady Eva was a spirit I would call on her to guide me on my accent.

I know it would be fuckin awesome and most of all streamlined and without any BS.

2 Likes

Lady Eva
Who’s godname is reason and rose
Our fair lady of mystery and wisdom
An English housewife?
Perhaps

El noir
For evermore
Our Queen
My rain

Best mod ever :yellow_heart:

5 Likes