Lady_Eva

It began talking to me, alerting me when something needed attention, last year, and got more intense in spring just before the software change. I don’t care if you think that’s full of crap, just telling you what happened, I’d probably not believe it either. :smiley:

It’s not at 100% but I usually have a good idea what’s going to need doing, even down to number of flags (people who join and get snagged for a word used in their first post or something also raises a flag) before I log-in.

When you do weird shit… :laughing:

5 Likes

Weird shit happens :wink:

4 Likes

Hi I am just starting to travel to other realms even brief and starting to get stronger every time I do it but I am feeling dizzy every time I lay down and stand up and I’m feeling drained. I’m traveling to these realms even if I want to or not. It feels like someone or something is pulling me in. As it’s happening every night now sometimes twice a day

1 Like

I have been asking for a deeper connection to Gremory…after the last time I did a ritual with her, I was laying here in my bed listening to some Bach…and clear as day something in my head said, Michael…someone is outside…I went to my door, opened it and my dad, about 100 yards aways, said come down here and help me…I asked him if he hollered for me and he said no he was coming up to get me…and I knew, I just knew it…also, this morning when I woke up I was told I should do work with my heart chakra…I don’t even know if there is such a thing as a heart chakra…have never even researched chakra’s so im just putting that out there, don’t know if theres anything to it or not.

1 Like

I hope she does I think I would find it really usefull

1 Like

wow, just checked on the heart chakra…its element is also air and its color is also green…just like Gremory :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its planet is also venus :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree! Thank you @Lady_Eva! You are amazing and have helped me a lot! Thank you for being such an inspiration!

2 Likes

OMG! !! It’s doing that to me too!! It suggested the friends with benefits thing and suggested doing the groups and how to do it!!

Crazy stuff :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I like it! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

You can journey sitting upright, find a nice stable chair and see if that works better for you.

2 Likes

I will do that

1 Like

Just as Amazon has Alexa - this site has EVA… Ask and it will be answered! :heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

I feel something strange sometimes with BALG as well. I know every time someone has messaged me or mentioned me. It’s woken me up from sleep too.

3 Likes

She is really really so helpful, sweet and awsome. She is always accommodating and friendly. Much much gratitude @Lady_Eva!

3 Likes

We ddon’t need google, we have @Lady_Eva. Lol.:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Bonus points that I don’t spy on you, or steal your domain name for wrongthink! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I find sitting in a chair easier for one realm. But let let’s say you want to visit other realms I find difficult still unless laying down and I’m always getting pulled in still even when to sleep. I’ve tried closing of my mind

2 Likes

You could try dancing, and that’s not me being silly - many indigenous shamans dance and drum, they act on a smaller scale their ascent and decsnt into different realms, it takes a bit more effort but I have done this myself and you get spurisingly fast immersion, even though you also have to be mindful of your body. there’s no need to drum if you have a track, in some other cutlures the shaman will have someone doing that for them.

I was just reading of your troubles with your flat though, so maybe this won’t be possible until that’s sorted out.

If you’re still getting stuck, moving into planetary talismans, or spell jars, things like that which don’t require the same levels of contact, is also an option. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

So true​:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Whats not to live about her? I mean she is amazing to say the least :slight_smile: