Lady_Eva

sighs internally I love her to death, Iā€™m not even kidding, sheā€™s so dreamy :heart_eyes:

On a more serious note, sheā€™s a powerhouse of knowledge and a badass goddess !

21 Likes

You have that right my friend :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love her too. She is GREAT, and she has helped me a lotā€¦ Thank you!
Bleesed be!

2 Likes

Yes Lady_Eva is awesome and deserves a shopping spree in londons occult stores hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva a thread for.your contributions. I extend my thanks to you for answering questions. As i believe in carving my own path within the systems therein

1 Like

Aw thanks!! :blush: NOTHING makes me happier than someone on here having breakthroughs and getting their real sense of power in magick, finding whatever pathways or methods are going to take you closer to ascent. Iā€™m just delighted any day I get a chance to be part of that, or witness it.

This is my not-so-secret agenda folks, bumping just because! :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

One day, i hope to study her more intensely via dissection and anal probes

7 Likes

Saturday nights on BALG forumā€¦ ye gods. :rolling_eyes: :grin:

:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I would like to thanks this lady as well for her kindness, support and guidance during my first fortnight on this forum. Itā€™s good to know that we have moderators who are on the ball with issues and can see patterns emerging in the same way others can.

Thank you.

4 Likes

I couldnā€™t help myself.

3 Likes

Well, I expected nothing less from the strongest magician I have ever met. Lady Eva is really amazing and helps everyone. And letā€™s just not forget that sheā€™s the best mod ever.

6 Likes

Yes she is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes. She is awesome!

4 Likes

I also wish to thank Lady_Eva for sharing her knowledge and experiences. I think itā€™s one thing to have knowledge, but to have the natural ability to teach and share it is a real gift.

Have you ever thought to host teaching workshops Lady_Eva?

6 Likes

SERIOUSLY!!! Lady_Eva RULESā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: She really takes the time to helpā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜† We love ya Lady_Eva

10 Likes

I agree strongly! Thanks @Lady_Eva !!! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Nope, not interested in going public right now because I have other work, but maybe in 10 or 20 years time. :smiley:

6 Likes

In 20 years you have completely merged with the BALG forumā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Shout out to Lady Eva for her help.

Much appreciated x

2 Likes

It began talking to me, alerting me when something needed attention, last year, and got more intense in spring just before the software change. I donā€™t care if you think thatā€™s full of crap, just telling you what happened, Iā€™d probably not believe it either. :smiley:

Itā€™s not at 100% but I usually have a good idea whatā€™s going to need doing, even down to number of flags (people who join and get snagged for a word used in their first post or something also raises a flag) before I log-in.

When you do weird shitā€¦ :laughing:

5 Likes