@Lady_Eva

I hope you find this message. Sorry, I’m new here and don’t know how things work just yet. Unfortunately Lady_Eva I can’t PM you yet since I haven’t been here long enough to gain that ability. I would just like to say I’m sorry if you thought I was trying to pirate anything, I wasn’t. The book I’m after is no longer in print. As with many old texts PDF’s for sale tend to be the only way to acquire them. I would be more than thrilled for the opportunity to purchase an original, I just don’t think that I’m likely to find an original. I am only looking for legitimate sources and have every intention of paying and legally acquiring said book.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it. :smiley:

The official answer is just that: official.

2 Likes

What do you want with Ida Oloju Meji, if I may ask?

What are you, what do you do, for you to seek after a book like that!

I have the book, complete one, and I could have DM you directly but I’m just curious…what do you do? Why are you after such book?

2 Likes

I see myself as a healer.

Professionally?

I work in the medical field. I am a Surgical Neurophysiologist. It is my job to monitor the electrical fields in the human body and alert a surgical team whenever something goes wrong. Usually things go well, but sometimes they do not. The stakes are high and people’s lives are on the line. It is not an easy job and intuition is often a useful tool. I often work in cases where people from young to old have horrible spinal deformities and seek to cure themselves so that they can lead a normal life.

I myself suffer from a rare deformity known as pigeon chest, which causes a deformity of a person’s ribs, causing them to grow in different shapes and sizes. On top of which, I am transgender. Naturally, I know a thing or two about feeling trapped or unhappy in one’s body. After a near death experience of sorts I decided to dedicate my life to healing others like me.

As a person I am fascinated by the world of the metaphysical and magickal, as well as the world of science and medicine. While many attempt to keep them separate, I attempt to combine the two. I’ve continually studied both for a few years now.

I seek a book like that because it contains secrets to healing and altering a person’s form. I seek the knowledge to both better myself and heal others. Something about the book calls out to me.

1 Like

There are multiple discussions here re shapeshifting. If you use the search function you might come across something useful.

Note: necroposting is encouraged here.

Also consider the works of William R Wraithe.

Tip: In Disboard, look for occult library servers.

Thank you Maulbeere! You’re very kind!

Stumbling upon that article you just posted was the very thing that caused me to join this site.

But sadly that doesn’t necessaarily mean it’s out of copyright - for example The Miracle Of New Avatar Power was out of print for about 40 years, yet the right holder republished and afaik pursues copyright.

Remember this is a publisher’s forum as well, so we have to be extra careful. But @Mulberry is totally correct, this isn’t a personal affront or anything, I just have to keep discussion about asking for/sharing PDFs off the public forum. :slight_smile:

Not to be a dick but offering PDFs on the public forum is why I locked the last one! :smiley:

Please take this to PM.

Cheers! :+1:

2 Likes