La Santa Muerte.. The best spirit to bring back exes

In March of this year, I asked someone to do a love petition regarding to bringing back my ex boyfriend. So far these past 3 months, it has been nothing but a positive experience. He has unblocked me from social media and we had actually met up a couple of weeks ago. He was seeing someone prior but he has stopped being interested in them completely! We are currently working things out and picking up where we left off. I had did a sweetening up spell (honey jar) as well to kind of make him forget about the negative things that happened in the past. La Santisima Muerte is the best spirit regarding bringing back lost lovers and exes… THANK YOU LA SANTISIMA MUERTE!!!

26 Likes

Incredible! Great result!

1 Like

I’m glad it’s all working out pleasantly for you.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!!

@AquaGoddess i know you said you had a spell caster who did this for you but did you have to keep giving santa muerte offerings?

1 Like

The person who casted my spells did the offerings since she is working with the spirit

I need this spell…im in a desperate situation. And all I want is for the man im in love with to be with me…for us to be in a happy, loving and trusting relationship

2 Likes

PM me and I will give you the contact info to a friend of mine who does it

Can u give me instructions on how to pm people on here? I’m new to this

1 Like

I’ve been working with spells for the last month. Have tried reaching out to the Santa Muerte but haven’t gotten an answer. Is a petition a good idea? trying to get an ex back btw

Welcome @Santi91 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Can I also PM you for the contact? I am in a pretty bad spot myself

Welcome @heartbrokenlover55 It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro