Kundalini Reiki. Offering Free Healing

Thank you

Yes please. I need some healing chakra healing. What will you need?

just learn to heal own energy self. more practical. It will help your magick skills too.

1 Like

Blessed Be.

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good.

3 Likes

hello , previously i had a shoulder injury which was not going since 1year but u healed it n its gone , thanku so much but because of my silly mistake while doing a exercise i got another shoulder injury in my right shoulder , can you please heal it , i will be very thankful to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! I would like any imbalances/blockages in my chakras and energy body to be cleared. Please and thank you

@EmryBlackwell … if you are still offering free reiki/chakra healing, I am interested.

If you are still reading and performing reiki to us here, i am in need of some serious healing. If you need details, pm me. Bless you with all my might for offering something like this to people for free. Kindness like that should be normal. Thank you so much. love and light, power and darkness.

Opening Sessions back up if you would like the energy sent to where it is needed for your highest good please feel free to ask. Love and Light.

3 Likes

I could use some Reiki energy if you don’t mind!
I’ve been too busy lately so I hvnt been doing my Reiki sessions…

1 Like

I would like some reiki energy, please.

Need some energy send to my throat (basically sinuses and all that ) thanks a lot :hugs::blush::hugs:

Chakra blockage/healing please.

I would like some healing please.

Healing energies are sent to where they are needed for your highest good. Love and Light

Sent the energies to aid in balancing and cleansing of your body and chakras as well as your aura for your highest good. Love and Light

1 Like

Sent the energies to where they are needed for your highest good. Love and Light

1 Like

Sent the energies to aid in balancing and cleansing your chakras and aura for your highest good. Love and Light

Sent the energies to where they were needed for your highest good. Love and Light

1 Like