Kundalini Reiki. Offering Free Healing

Hey still up?

A healing

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid in healing your chakras. Love and Light

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid in healing behavior and helping to release any blocked energies. Love and Light

1 Like

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid with your confidence, self esteem and self worth. Love and Light

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid with emotional healing and balancing. Love and Light

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid in healing your energies. Love and Light

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid in healing. Love and Light

I wud like to have healing, I hv shoulder pain since 1 year, can u heal that plz
Other than that any type of healing u can do. I ll be very greatful to u.
Thnx

If you’re still offering, I’d love to have my chakras healed. Namely my third eye, crown, and solar plexus, and my root. Many thanks! :slight_smile:

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid in healing your shoulder and helping to balance and cleanse your chakras.

1 Like

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid in healing, balancing and cleansing your chakras. Love and Light

1 Like

thnx :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you. <3

1 Like

Your very welcome. Love and Light

Your very welcome.

1 Like

Chakra balancing pls :pray: especially blocks in 3rd eye cleaned up/unblocked

If you still doing this my throat chakra seems to need the most work if you wouldn’t mind. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid in healing your chakras and unblock your third eye. Love and Light

1 Like

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good to aid in healing your chakras and unblock, balance and cleanse your throat chakra. Love and Light

1 Like