Kundalini Reiki. Offering Free Healing

What do you need help with?

Thanks.

Your very welcome

Thank you @EmryBlackwell I kinda felt the healing !

Can I get mental healing?

Maybe some focus on the heart area?

:pray:

Blessed Be.

2 Likes

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good. To help aid in mental healing and facing on aiding in healing and aligning your heart chakra. Love and Light

2 Likes

can i have one please ? have big trouble with a chronic alergy ,for many years now XD because of that my throat chakra its in a bad state Xd , if you could help with anything , I would be eternally grateful !

Is it possible … to send some energy to my third eye region … can it help me to open my third eye and senses

Thankyou soo much :pray:

Will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good. To aid in healing your throat chakra and balancing the energy as well healing for your chronic allergies. Love and Light

1 Like

I will ask the energies to go where they are needed for your highest good. To help aid in healing, balancing and if the energies feel opening your third eye chakra is for your highest good so it shall be. Love and Light.

1 Like

Thanks … Bless you !!

Blessings be onto you as well.

1 Like

thank you so much !!

You are very welcome. Love and Light

Hi there. If possible I would like a chakra healing. I have been working on unblocking them but not knowing which ones are blocked makes it difficult. It also make summoning very intense and exhausting with no results

Hi could I have a healing please, I just feel off and am overcome by behaviors I thought that I had healed…

I have like 0 confidence, self esteem and self worth, might be a challenge :smirk:

I would like to ask you for some emotional healing and balance. My mind is fuzzy and insecure at the moment. Thanks in advance…

Energy healing on my energy bodies