Kundalini problem

Hi guys
Tree years ago i star working magic.
I become studing magic and occulto beacause i have strange over body experience and i din t understand why ecc …
I practice evocation and invocation and my kundalini explose.
A lot of problem come out against my work my Friends ecc my fears and Desires become in my consciuos mind and i was put in a hell Life.
Now After tre years i have no signal of nothing Only obsession and intrusive thought in my days every days.
Is possibile kundalini Is bloked , i don t understand top resolve the problem i feel blocked in a pitfall

I wasnt prepared and i have fear to have start a think without studing the conseguences.
I read abought kundalini but i din t understand the conseguences.
Now i developped a mental disturb but i think this disturb with panic Attack ecc was latent in me…

Hey there @Shaytan I see you never did a proper introduction back in 2019 when you first joined. You have made 18 posts, and opened 5 topics since then, but never completed your intro as is required, so please do so before making any more posts.

It sounds like you are attacked by parasites.
Have you tried to cleanse and banish?

Also do much more grounding work, even it’s just walking on the grass in bare feet.

Also please write an introduction post - it’s harder for us to understand you without knowing the basics of your magickal background.

Yes my friend i use qlipoth in 2017 After i have a hard period of stress a Child Born house works ecc a night i see a dark figure in my bed After i Listen voices all area of my Life was touched work family Day cc…
More problems are solved now i love my work now
More problems with my partner work are solved.
I work with Lucifer and Lilith i think they start my kundalini and sometimes i don t have other changement. Static situation