Kundalini Awakening - Seeking help

Is there anyone else that can share some advice?

I´d want to know if kudalini can activate /heal my chakras - solar plexus mainly and if awakaned kundalini can to hurt me if i do have artificial lens in my both eyes

Recommend serious study of the Dantiens! Been practicing Tummo for nearly four years now. I have a lot of videos on YouTube, username Eline Eugenie about how it goes, playlists too under Tummo. I swear it can help, at least to feel more in control! Good luck!

1 Like

No. Heal the chakras first or kundalini can seriously damage you.

It can take incorrect paths to go around block. This nearly killed Gopi Krishna who survived to write a book about it which is how I know from reading it, but it took him years of pain finding out how. Kundalini raises when there are no blocks, you don’t want it to have to force it’s way through them.

Robert Bruce teaches kundalini raising and has the same story, he had parasites in his spine that as he met ascended masters on the raising, they pointed to them and said “You did this with these inside you? You should be dead.

and if awakaned kundalini can to hurt me if i do have artificial lens in my both eyes

This should not be a problem.

2 Likes

Great, I will check out your YouTube channel. Thank you.

1 Like

Robert Bruce’s methods in his book “Energy Work” is actually what had unintentionally raised my kundalini. I used methods from his book to move energy through the body in a circuit motion to relieve the headaches. Unfortunately that resulted in awakening kundalini for me.

2 Likes

hi, it took me a long while to get back here what with Christmas and other things… don’t look on Kundalini rising as a problem or as unfortunate. You’ve got a challenge before you for sure, but it’s not hopeless and it’s not supposed to hurt. I’ve a history of headaches and migraine myself, and my family before me; I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of it is one of two things: unprocessed grief, sadness, pain also from past generations, and the other, a strong need for detoxing, especially the lymphatic system. I’ve taken to drinking hot water at least twice a day, that can at least bring some relief. We also need to learn to take our emotions seriously. You’ll figure out what works for you. Just keep researching and respect yourself and your body.

2 Likes

I think kundalini is something what Jung called Self. If Self is awakened, it is a real awakening and it won’t become back to sleep easily… When the right host is in the house, the wrong one must vanish. Process is harsh and hard because it pushes all the traumas, shadows, implants and shit on the surface. My deepest and hardest process took 1260 days. For some reason, it had same time what is mentioned in a book of Revelation.

I have no advices how to get rid of that process, because I was not able to stop it either. But after all that suffering I have to say it’s the best thing ever happened to me.

Sometimes even sickness is a path back to love, because it forces you to go far to zones of repressed shame and dependency.

Maybe this is not what you want to hear.
But I write it anyway.

2 Likes

In western culture we live in a deeply sick unnatural society. Maybe that’s why the kundalini experience is so tough for us. I think we need to find cures from our own environment. For me trauma therapy was one tool to keep me touched in the real world when everything collapsed in my mind. Roots are important.

2 Likes

If all else fails, turn your back on magic for a while and get your life/health under control in normal ways and then get back into it.

4 Likes

May I ask, what specifically do you mean by “suffering”.

This journey has been ongoing for a few months now, and I’m hanging in there. Some days are worse than others, some days aren’t too bad. By that, I mean that the kundalini has halted to some extent, yet I feel energy moving and chakras pulsing at times, making me feel nervous and scared of whats to come.

I am more scared of how long this process will take for me. Days, weeks, months, years?!

I’ve seeked help from @C.Kendall to bring kundalini dormant, which did absolute wonders, but I am beginning to feel things kick back up again slowly… some days stronger than others.

I spend most days studying and learning, trying to prepare myself, but the moment I “feel” something, I freak out. I am still not prepared, just as most of those who go through this…

I don’t know if I can handle what you mentioned as “suffering”. Especially while trying to work a regular day job and support myself to make ends meet and survive a day-to-day living.

2 Likes

Do you ever get anxious or psychotic-like symptoms? I think this is what most mean by suffering, it’s all mental. But sometimes can also be physical pain.

1 Like

Hey do you have an update on this issue?

Have you gotten any better?

If so, What’s been working so far?

Do you think that healing/strengthening the chakras would help to handle the load of the kundalini? Maybe the chakras are too weak at the moment?

I ask this because I didn’t see you mention that your chakras were healed or restored at all before them being opened. If that is the case I hope that maybe this healing meditation can help you.

I don’t know though it’s my own theory so please check with the experts. :pray:t6:

Hey, sure I can share an update.

As I mentioned in a post up above recently, I hired Connor Kendall. He performed a rite on me which ultimately brought kundalini back down to the root to lay dormant again.

I have been back to “normal” for a little while now. I do however feel residual effects lingering like twitching throughout my body, pressure and pulsing in and around my chakra areas. Connor mentioned that those are normal symptoms after such a drastic change in my energy system. They will, as he mentions, in due time pass.

I haven’t messed with anything chakra related, no meditation, no magick, no nothing since then.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that! That experience going on for that long sounds like hell. It’s really good that you found a solution and didn’t loose yourself. Thanks for the reference on who you worked with as well.
Are you quitting magic forever after that or do you just need a long break?

2 Likes

About no meditation and no magick, indeed… personally I’m noticing how, at a certain point, not only working on the chakras but also prayer, visualization, “evoking” and keeping a positive emotion etc., they make the body jolt.

1 Like

Absolutely. I’d definitely recommend him if anybody else ever has a similar situation like mine; accidentally/unintentionally awakening kundalini, and looking to bring it back down again.

I won’t say I am going to quit forever, I just need a verrryyy long break from anything related to spiritual/magickal practices :sweat_smile:

I think given the fact that I was able to awaken kundalini so easily without it even being my intention, that may be my next step in the future. PLENTY of research, and possibly awakening it properly, when I feel I am mentally, physically, and financially prepared to endure the process and undergo changes. I know that’s not quite how it works though… but hey, that’s just a thought. I’ll see what the future holds after my long break

1 Like

It is like mental breakdown. You can’t trust anything you have learned or believed. All the narratives you have told dies. Hope dies. All the meanings dies. You don’t know anymore who you are. At all. Usually you lose also relationships because you can’t pretend a human who you have been any more. If there are traumatic history, everything comes surface from nervous system and body. Losing control is the deepest suffering here.

May you succeed come that day.

I am also glad to still be hearing from you, and that C Kendall’s magick worked.

1 Like

Thank you. And again, thanks for all your help and long-detailed messages of invaluable information that you shared with me during a time of need. Very much appreciated

2 Likes