Knowing what to do- a rant

I read that and I know that everyone is different but I still struggle with that at times- i.e tonight :slight_smile:

Alright. It’s not a bad start. Do understand that you don’t need the intervention of a spirit to change your life or to cast a spell. Often times I won’t call on anyone. Other times I do. Usually for the big stuff.

Do you know how energy works? I feel like there could be some misinterpretation.

My first suggestion is to tune out the jealousy, I understand why it’s there but it’s time to tune into yourself. Maybe ask your witchy friends to help you get started and show you the ropes. spirituality is not a competition. Focusing on negativity does not yield success. That’s what your tarot reading says to me. Lack of profit but strength in the future.

As for spiritual development lucifer and azazel come to mind for you.

1 Like

Yes
Im also obsessed with physical beauty and love
Shes the perfect goddess

1 Like

I could say how I understand it but honestly, out loud (typed out), it sounds very silly. I know it’s not a competition which is something I have to let go off but it’s hard at times.
I do want to work with demons like that but I also worry about coming across as silly by wasting their time…

i’ll look into her some more. thank you !

1 Like

I don’t think you’re silly, just confused. I think that asking for help with your understanding of things will help.

i tend to overthink a lot of things so you’re probably right. I’ll look into the difference between the two and figure out which one to ask for help from first.

1 Like

Energy is within everything. All things. You. Me. A rock. Everything has it’s own energy and vibration. This is proved in science by atoms, etc and how they vibrate.

Does this make sense so far?

You need the self-awareness to know your own gifts and what you are capable of doing, moreso what you want to do in life.

This jealousy and lack of self-confidence is not because other people are further along their path then you, it’s because you have not found your own sense of self-worth yet.

I’m still struggling with issues of self-worth, but I can tell you that when you come back to yourself, you will make progress.

It’s all about aligning yourself with the values you have but don’t realize yet.

You gain that knowledge through introspection and experience.

One tip.

Practice mindfulness. Extend your awareness to what you are doing. Slow yourself down.

Then, withdraw. Notice your pain points. Explore your pain, it has something to tell you.

Get over yourself in terms off… whatever ugliness you might have. It really doesn’t matter.

Yes, I understand that it comes from within and then you can make the choice on whether or not you’re going to develop it ?

Not that I’m aware of? Could you clarify this?

It’s also outside of you. It’s in and around you. Like the air in your lungs and the air outside of you.

By mindfulness…you mean meditation…?

Also this.

Have you heard the phrase, be mindful of what you’re doing?

This is what I meant by sounding silly- aha ok so like by that I was referring to how people like us are on the LHP and work to make their energy stronger while others are mundane and don’t think about this sort of stuff…? I could be wrong, I’m sorry!

Uh yes, I have! If you count…1 min ago…?

I meant at all. It means know what you’re doing. Be aware. Be knowledgeable.

I’m unsure if I am or not.

Energy and will or power are different. You have a few things confused. Let me find something.

I’m sorry ! But I do appreciate the clarification…

Magick responds to desire and will.
Desire is when you want something,

Will is when you consciously concentrate your intent to achieve something.

The universe responds well to applied will and desire that is relinquished. You give up your desire and surrender to the process of unfolding as the desire manifests itself as opportunities.

What this means is that if you want something, a pathway will reveal itself to you.

if you’ve been stumbling around magick, doing this or that and not knowing what you really want, then your efforts are like hoping to make big waves by throwing pebbles in the ocean.

To start:
I recommend that you understand your own energy and values.
What exactly do you resonate with on a personal level? What kind of spiritual progress are you aiming to achieve for your own life?

What direction do you see for yourself?

What does your higher-self say?

Once you understand that, and you begin to seek that in the universe, the kind of magic that will be presented with you will match those same vibrations.

Once you begin to know yourself better, you will begin to understand the things you want to do and what you need to get there.

Magick is a deeply personal practice in the sense that we all have to create our own paths based on the type of person we want to become, but that is based on the person whose vision crafts the image of their life.

@chi