Know Your Demoness

I came across these images online when searching for information about Bune:

Here are some details:

Now, personally, I have seen Bune as female in a lucid dream exactly as she is depicted in the images above. When you try to get closer to her, she appears as a skull with glowing red eyes, like a decaying mummy. I think she was just trying to scare me.

I have yet to see the others.

I hope this helps or confirms something for someone.

12 Likes

I’ve actually been planning on an evocation of her Lmao and she’s been popping up everywhere

:grimacing: errie… so beleth was one of a few spirits that showed up earlier this week when i was learning some energy work from sitri :laughing:looked almost like the image cept with a fairy cut. Somethin like this.

I was just figuring out who i was gonna work with tonight :laughing: answers that.

2 Likes

Damn, they are absolutely stunning. :astonished:

I wonder how their “darker versions” look like. It’s always fascinating to find out how people/spirits are on the inside, to get to know them.

With sitri is was a chimera of sorts when sitri tried to scare me. Somethin like this but with just a lion head.

1 Like

Yes, it interesting that these entities either are actually female, or they appear as female because of a feminine aspect to their energy. Astarte/Ashtaroth appeared to me as female twice.

And, as we know, Lilith is a female goddess.

Most of my servitors have always been female. So it’s good to know that “I’m on the right track” so to speak.

3 Likes

First ones that came to mind when i read this was Az-jahi, there are other divs that are portrayed as feminine forces but of the 3 i have worked with so far Az-jahi seems more likely. That is my impresson at least.

1 Like

That’s what everyone else said about my experience that night.

They have similar traits from my understanding, if i were to draw a connection to other gods for Az-jahi it would be kali and possibly hel.

Almost every div i have worked with draws the corresponding vedic and norse synchronicity into my sphere of awareness. When you consider the divs are demonized vedic gods and that the vedic and norse gods have alot of close connections in lore it isnt surprising.

Most of my work with az-jahi focused on dissolving self imposed limits.

3 Likes

Anyone familiar with Faustus Crow’s work? He has created a “Goetia Girls” system, where all 72 of the beings are seen as female. He has two books, Goetia: Dakini Denomicon and Goetia: Succubus School. i thought these images could be from him until I saw the JOS tag on the bottom.

3 Likes

I have worked with haures before she is wonderful and helpful. I found her to be watching over me for years before i discovered her identity

3 Likes

I imagine them as Tamara de Lempicka looking women; my version of President Marbas is a somewhat heavier more amply curvaceous version of the Marquis d’Afflitto as he reclines in his dinner suit… Oh yummy, yummy, yummy mmm mmm…

Horse needs a freezing cold shower now… THAT IS A MAN… OH YES, YES, YES…

1 Like

On night of Xmas eve (24-Dec-2017), in yet another lucid dream, I walked through my childhood apartment, I saw a portrait of a blonde woman athlete on a magazine cover lying on the kitchen table. I knew it was Agares. As I called her name, she eventually showed up.

She was dressed in a full military camo fatigues (a BDU - Battle Duty Uniform). She is very beautiful and athletic. Her description as a pale skinned blonde was not enough. Two female athletes come to mind:

Picaboo Street

and Lindsay Vonn

I asked if it was really her and she said yes. She said that she would help me in any way she can. She is cautious, but friendly and sincere. I touched both my hands to hers and absorbed her energy. As I walked away from her, three other blondes showed up.

I soon recognized them as Furfur, Byleth and Nephysis. They were all dressed similarly as Agares. All very beautiful. They also said they would help me.

Now, some of you might ask, why in military camo? I suspect that with all the “important men losing their positions, public honor and the respect of others” these days they are quite busy. In other words, a war.

Perverts like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, Kevin Spacey and countless others are going down for their sexual harassment and sexual crimes against women. No doubt there is strong magick going on here. This is the influence of Agares no doubt.

Earthquakes? That’s her too. Perhaps we are in the Age of Agares. After all, she is a “voice of the common people”, “like a mayor”.

That is all for now.

I hope this helps or confirms something for someone.

P. S. I hope that I’m not somehow subliminally influenced by the coming 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea!

2 Likes

beautiful thread