Know the answer, then ask the question

I really appreciate your poetic style of writing. It’s soothing, like a mother comforting her child

1 Like

I am a poet and mother whose child was taken away and now walks in darkness, in spite of me leading many.

2 Likes

What does lucifer has for me? and why belial didn’t give me any of what i asked in my pact so far!

Thanks in advanced

1 Like

Lucifer is our father, we are children, he doesn’t mind if we break his fine china. Belial is free, you break his plates, he banes you. Belial is a mountain, he dares you to survive it, trust me, it’s less expensive than playing cool climbing the Everest.That’s a waste of money! The path of the father is hard work, deep, but in the end, once he acknowledged you as his child, there is a cool lightning system. Belial doesn’t give a shit, you no bruha, you don’t have a say. And you ain’t a bruja. Find out what you are, There is a spirit guide/totem for each person. Work with that. What i see is something from the gerbil famly. Don’t drown on us!

1 Like

thank you… but your channeling is a bit confusing to me. i am sorry sometimes i think i’m dumb.

Can you help me out understand more?

i kinda ran out of demon juice…Belial said no, he is the King of witches, you are not one. It doesn’t mean you don’t have other abilities. Look, Belial is really mellow sometimes, but not for everyone. And that’s fine. You need to seek another path.

1 Like

another path? as not practicing witch craft no more? damn i feel hurt :frowning:

another demon to guide you. maybe Bune

1 Like

oh i understand now! well can u do a reading on whose the spirits that are willing to work with me and give me results.

Cause the only spirit that gave results 1or2 times is lucifer then we had some arguments and whenever i call him i feel that he is upset by me.

Also, did u just throw bune’s name as an example or does ur reading/tuition tells u she wants to work with me. note that i am not looking for financial help rn. my desires are emotional help and skill development.

1 Like

I didn’t just throw that name in

1 Like

interesting. Well, i will contact bune soon and see whats up cause i have never called her or thought about it

1 Like

Hi, Can I ask you a question?

Lucifer said I had to get rid of something in my life in order to move on, if this is divination, can you tell me what it is I need to get rid of?

FUCK I missed this but I will, still try my luck… What’s lies ahead for me

Trust me, i did and oh my fucking god. Bune is the real fucking deal.

Within one night he got me results. Dude i regret calling upon all the other spirits that i did and gave them many offering and received nothing in return. Thank you for introducing me and giving me the advise to contact him.

Hail Bune

1 Like

Are you still available?

1 Like

i get something about pee. Pissing in a tea cup that has been offered to you. I’m not going deeper.

I am now. Just one question @lady_Gini
TOPIC CLOSED

rather odd luck with all that fussing, people moving from one room to another, it’s not really noisy, but something is in perpetual motion. It feels as if there is not even one square meter that is just for you. Rooms and rooms and once you hear a dog bark, sometimes animals run outside, and they are free to run far. As long as you do not seek to exit, doors don’t exist.

1 Like

Paradox indeed… :joy::joy: you could help me decipher a, bit… If you please​:grin:…but I have been a, little all over the past, days